PDA

View Full Version : been ok, now that worry settled,another one!!

crunchie01
07-01-09, 13:45
as some of you may no ive been worrying over ovarian cancer, i have had my tummy felt and dr said it was fine and she said she would send me for a scan just to reassure me,and she also said if i wanted at anytime she would do an internal. i went to see my 'nice' dr on monday and she gave me an internal she said everything felt fine and no unusual lumps or bumps. i felt great when i walked out of drs and up until last night i was fine,

but guess what? another worry has now emerged, i cant believe it. i keep saying to myself its my anxiety making me think this way so stop it.
im worrying over my 11 year olds mole again, i had the gp check it a few weeks ago and she said it was fine,so why am i now thinking about it again because after she said it was fine i havent thought about it

just need a bit of reassurance that my wouldnt say mole is fine if she had any little doubt at all??

Chrismascray
07-01-09, 13:59
Hi, been there done that, I can relateto you so well, its almost as though there is a never ending list of things and once one is ticked off as OK it is the turn of something else, I wake some mornings and panic I have forgotten what I am supposed to be worrying about......Go figure. To you, if you have what sounds like a great Doctor, if she thought for a nano second the mole was going to be a problem let alone be a problem now, she would tell you, get it checked etc etc, firstly because you obviuousley have a good one, and second if it was anything and she dismissed it then she is in serious trouble, no she obviousley knows you well and looking at your post, you are 'going through the list' is all, and I dont say that lightly, if you take a look from the outside and say someone else had written your post and you were to answer it, you would say the same, am I right? of course I am, you are going through the same as so many here, but, I am not a Doctor, I will take any bet you are fine, smile 'cos the anxiety dont like that!! take care.

crunchie01
07-01-09, 14:02
thank you for your reply,
i have been through every disease possible,every cancer there is even the rarest ones and i had a few months of worrying about hiv, i dont know how ive lived through this past year with everything ive had, you are right,you do have to smile.thats what i thought today im not letting it beat me again thats why ive posted on here .

i also used to worry that i have nothing to worry about,or ive forgot what im supposed to be worrying about,lol

Chrismascray
07-01-09, 14:07
Take strength from the last year, dont fear it or even hate it, learn from it, you are still here alive and ticking, caring about others and even though we havent met I kow you care I know you are a loving person, we all are, so enjoy, yes I know its a weird word to use but I also know you know what I mean, last year, it has taught you a lot, it has taught you it is in your mind and you can get through it, you can operate all be it in a situation you would rather not be in but you can, smile laugh and look forward knowing that the worst has passed, it didnt hurt you then and it cannot hurt you in the future NEVER be ashamed or annoyed, you are you, enjoy being who you are and know it DIDNT HURT YOU IT CANNOT HURT YOU.