PDA

View Full Version : Great to know I'm not the only Loopy Loo out there

Jenny40
07-01-09, 16:55
Hi everyone. My name is Jenny and I have Emetophobia and have had this for all my life. Unfortunately the older I get, the worse it gets a hold of me. I joined this site for support and advice - hints on how to get through each day etc.

Phobias can be very isolating and make you feel very alone, not to mention stupid at times. I'm actually an intelligent Mother of two but this thing - curse - whatever the heck you want to call it shadows me every minute of every day and it is horrible.

Reading other's stories does help because I honestly believed that I was a total freak having a phobia about being sick. I knew lots of people dont always like seeing someone else being sick but true emetophobia is about you the person actually vomiting although you don't like anyone else doing it either.

bottleblond
07-01-09, 17:07
Hi Jenny

Welcome along to NMP :flowers:

You will get lots of support here and meet some lovely new people.

Lisa
x

suzy-sue
07-01-09, 17:48
WELCOME TO THIS GREAT SITE.YOU,LL GET LOTS OF HELP AND INFO HERE! LUV SUE X:welcome:

sunshine-lady
07-01-09, 18:17
Hi Jenny and:welcome: to NMP, I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice, information and support.

chat is fun too and a great place to make new friends:biggrin:

weeble40
07-01-09, 20:16
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx