PDA

View Full Version : Never Give Up

bluesky
07-01-09, 18:02
Hi,

Well I'm hardly a Newbie having been on here since 2007 however this is the first time I've figured out how to post a thread.
I have suffered from Anxiety & Panic attacks on & off since I was 21 (1977) and have been diagnosed with just about everything during that time and have consequently had a fair bit of Medication none of which seems to have worked for anything other than a few months but I have lived with it & as time has passed I have tried numerous coping strategies again some of which have worked others not. But I have tried not to let this affect my everyday life and would urge anybody out there who has/is suffering from this debiitating illness NEVER TO GIVE UP.

:yesyes:

sunshine-lady
07-01-09, 18:16
Hi Bluesky and a belated
:welcome: to NMP, I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice, information and support.

chat is fun too and a great place to make new friends:biggrin:

bottleblond
07-01-09, 18:23
Hiya Bluesky

Nice to meet you :smile:

Brilliant piece of advice and one i agree with wholeheartedly.

Lisa
xx

weeble40
07-01-09, 20:17
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

bluesky
08-01-09, 08:12
Thank you all for your welcome's. Just when I figure out how to post a Thread you start talking about chat!!!! Now I gotta figure out how to do that lol

NEVER GIVE UP

Bluesky xxxx

Cherbear
08-01-09, 11:49
I agree we should never give up...welcome to NMP:hugs::hugs:xx