PDA

View Full Version : sharon

bushar5@aol.com
07-01-09, 18:20
think ive just worked out how to post, im 38 and have been living with panic attacks and bouts of depression since i was 21. im going thru a bout of depression at mo which im finding hard to get thru each day. i wake every morning and my stomach starts churning and i feel really really low. i cant be on my own at moment. went to docs 2day and gota carry on with citalopram and beta blockers which i started again b4 xmas ..... i KNOW i will get tru this but its very hard telling yaself that whr=en ya going thru it. would luv to meet people on here 4 a chat. after reading all the posts u know yr not alone and that helps a great deal xxxxxx

weeble40
07-01-09, 20:18
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

sunshine-lady
07-01-09, 21:47
Hi and :welcome: to NMP, I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice, information and support.

chat is fun too and a great place to make new friends:biggrin:

suzy-sue
07-01-09, 22:24
WELCOME SHARON, SORRY YOUR NOT FEELING TOO GOOD AT THE MOMENT.I WAS FEELING THE SAME AS YOU IN SEPT AND ALSO DIDNT LIKE BEING ON MY OWN.IM ALSO ON CITALOPRAM 30MG,AND AM NOW FEELING SO MUCH BETTER,I COULDNT SEE THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL BUT I WOULDNT GIVE UP.IM SURE ONCE YOUR TABS ARE KICKING IN AND THE DOSE IS RIGHT YOU"LL BE AS GOOD AS NEW.IF YOU WANT TO PRIVATE MESSAGE ME ANY TIME PLEASE DO.,DONT FEEL LIKE YOUR ON YOUR OWN.SENDING YOU LOTS OF HUGS:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: SUEX

Patty
08-01-09, 01:48
Hi Sharon, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes xx :hugs:

Cherbear
08-01-09, 11:47
Hi hun, welcome to the site. I am sorry you feel so low atm but hope you find the support you need here, you're not alone:hugs:xx