PDA

View Full Version : This is what is happening as of now!

BrandyC
07-01-09, 18:58
Hi everyone, does anyone get these feelings??? Last night while going to bed I kept feeling like I was shaking, it also felt like I was moving the whole bed and it felt like my blood pressure was very high! Then after this happens I freak out and it is depressing me. Also lately in my lower back and abdomen it feels like its vibrating or a buzzing feeling??!! I just started Buspirone last night and I really hope that starts working and fast. I cannot take this anymore. I had to take a week off from work just to work through this a little. I feel like my days are good but the nights have been really bad for me.

Please reply!

Brandy

teabag
07-01-09, 20:29
Hey Brandy
I get this too and its awful i know. Last night i felt like i was shaking too and it worries me so much but i have had this for some time and have been to the docs and he said that it was just being anxious. He said that the nervous system reacts this way when we are nervous or worried and then we get trapped in a cycle. There are some really good syptom pages on here. Hope this helps. Hugs, Teabag, xxxxx