PDA

View Full Version : Another member from back in the day lol

april tones
07-01-09, 19:01
Hello all

Im april 27 and full time mom, im exp-ecting my 2nd baby due feb
I joined this site 7 yrs ago but havent been on here for at least 2 yrs as lost all my details and had no internet

I found this site really helpful and even googling something other day found a post about me lol, i was reading it thinking thats something i would say and guess what it was me lol

I have had depression,agrophobia,panic attacks,gad,health anxiety,post natal depression and ocd.
I am so much better now, so it really does get better!
I have fibromyalgia though and that goes hand in hand with depression and anxiety, i have ocd but it went for a while but its now back while im pregnant, and anxiety
I dont mind being asked any think about all this
I use rescue remedy also

Missy69
07-01-09, 19:10
Awwww welcome back April,

Bet it was great to read one of your own posts from so long ago.

And its really nice of you to tell us your so much better after everything you have experienced and been through.

I have just put a post in today asking about this rescue remedy, so glad to hear you have used it also.

My husband brought me some home today, im very much recovered myself, "but !" i have a funeral to go to on monday and its two very long services so i was a little worried of how i could sit there for so long.

I have just tried the rescue remedy, and i actualy think it has made me calmer, ive been worrying a little about a swollen gland in my throat today, and i do feel calmer and more layed back about it now.

So no more glasses of wine for me before bed, it might have to be a pint of rescue remedy instead ! !!

Anyway very nice to meet you and a great post to read.

Take care and good luck with your pregnancy x

spaced
07-01-09, 19:12
:welcome: hi and welcome back to NMP:)

weeble40
07-01-09, 20:16
Hi and a big welcome back to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

sunshine-lady
07-01-09, 21:50
Hi and :welcome: back to NMP, I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice, information and support.

chat is fun too and a great place to make new friends:biggrin:

bottleblond
07-01-09, 22:20
Hi April

Welcome back hun. Glad you found us again and congratulations on your new pregnancy. :flowers:

Lisa
xxx

Cherbear
08-01-09, 11:43
Welcome back to the site hun xx

kate
08-01-09, 14:51
I remember you :D

Welcome back :hugs:

Kate

april tones
09-01-09, 11:27
Hi all thanks for the big welcome back! was lovely! if i can be of any help just ask! yes i can see how far i have come now and when i have battles with anxiety or my mind i can see how bad i was before and now is ntohing compared
Rescue remedy is fab! i find i take it millions of times all day every day then all of a sudden i realise i have not took it for ages and dont rely on it and im better!xx

Patty
09-01-09, 13:46
Hi april tones, :)

:welcome: back to NMP. It's great that you've rejoined.

Best wishes xx :hugs: