PDA

View Full Version : A world of panicers! ;-)

Untamedstar
04-07-05, 11:05
Hi

Id just like to say what a relief it is to see so many other people suffering with this irrational chaos we have floating in our heads!! It helps to know that you're not alone, and not even just in this country but worlwide too!
I will take comfort (in a weird way) knowing that my fear is not just my own but that others around me could be just as scared as i am!
and as the famous quote goes:

"Theres is nothing more frightening than fear itself"

A big hug and wink to all of you on this truly welcoming site!:D

Star .x.x.x.x

Untamedstar.x.

seh1980
04-07-05, 11:27
Welcome aboard Star!! Nice to have you here :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

Meg
04-07-05, 13:53
Hello Star,

Glad it helped to find some company and mutual understanding..

When you're ready do tell us about your issues

First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

Cinders4
04-07-05, 14:19
Welcome star, yes it does help doesnt it.... It really reassures me to have a base to check in with when Im feeling a bit down or in panic. Realising others experience the same things generally help me no end...

Maybe see you in chat sometime, tho Im not there often.

JO

finny12000
04-07-05, 14:34
hi star
yes it is reassuring to know others feel the same as it means were not alone with what were going through.
This site is great for a wee break from the world and to meet fellow sufferers and get great advice.
kev xxxxx

k finnigan

Untamedstar
04-07-05, 15:14
I cant believe how relieved it makes me feel! lol

Mwah xxxxxxxxx to all[:o)]

Untamedstar.x.

Karen
04-07-05, 17:41
Welcome Star.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

leo05
04-07-05, 17:52
hello and welcome star

here if you neeed to talk

feel free to pm me anytime

leanne (leo05) [8D]

nomorepanic
04-07-05, 19:09
Hi Star

Welcome aboard the website and forum and I hope we can be of some help to you too.

It is lovely to hear how others are coping etc so I am sure you will get loads of advice and support on here.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

pinkscrumpy
04-07-05, 19:49
A big warm welcome Star

[^][^][^][^]

MANDIE XX

zena
05-07-05, 13:11
Hi ya Star,

Have to agree...it's cool that you aren't the only one not to suffer.

Another is finding a site like this one...as I keep saying I only wished I found it ages ago.

So many nice people who give out advise that you can totally agree with and do, cause you know that you are learning from people who experience things 1st hand.

Hope you find this site as good as we do and hope that it aids you in your recovery

with good wishes

Zena

Untamedstar
05-07-05, 14:10
Cheers Guys!
I will certainly try to post as much as poss, when im not chained to my desk at work!! (Which i must add, i have caused chaos in the office with, cos i had to insist on moving it to face the middle of the room so i could have my back to the wall!!! lol )[:P]Good job their used to my head!

Also as a teacher my students tend to just think of me as..erm... 'quirky' i think!!

Trying to control myself without medication at the moment... so we shall see how i cope.

Kisses. Star.[:X]

Untamedstar.x.

pips
05-07-05, 16:37
Hi Star,

A warm welcome to the site hun i hope it helps you.

Take care,

Love PIP'S X X

sal
09-07-05, 23:15
Star

I agree with you, i hate seeing people suffer like i have but the relief i felt to have found this site made me realise i am not alone and gave me the best help i could have ever wished for.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

jill
11-07-05, 00:18
Hi Star

WELCOME TO THE SITE

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

Untamedstar
07-06-10, 09:26
Hellooooo

I havent used this site for a good few years now...and the reason being....i got better!!! so i suddenly thought what better way to help people other than to let them know it does pass eventually!....I promise all of you...it goes.....xxxx

Raindog
07-06-10, 09:34
Hi Star,
This is why most people find NMP so useful. As I just mentioned in the chat room to someone, it helps you realise that it's not just you and you aren't going mad. You find just from reading a few posts that you aren't alone in what you're feeling and dropping into the chat room can give you a bit of reassurance too if you feel you need it, which people often do when they are anxious.

I've only had one real panic attack during my time with anxiety and I sympathise with those that get them on a regular basis, it helped me understand how brutal they can be.

Enjoy NMP, we do :)