PDA

View Full Version : how long

bluewoman
08-01-09, 03:58
how long did it take everyone here to truly believe this is anxiety and not something else going on??? i am not sure i will ever be able to accept that is why i feel so wierd and with lightheaded spells so much of the time.

my other question is what do you guys think causes so many of us to get dizzy or the feeling of being off balance..? (oh and it is not my breathing). there sure seems to be a lot of people with the dizziness thing

Nechtan
08-01-09, 13:33
It took me about 2 years to finally realise that anxiety was the root of my problems and the subsequent panic attacks. That though doesn't mean though that I still don't have doubts when I get symptoms. One of the hardest things is trying to self diagnose whether you have an illness of some sort or whether it is anxiety related. We experience over time so many new symptoms and variation in their intensity that it is difficult to fully accept everything as anxiety related.

The only explanations I've read for the dizziness is to do with breathing mainly and blood pressure changes. In my own case I get dizziness mainly because I have a problem with my ear.

All the best

Nechtan