PDA

View Full Version : im feeling a lot better

leeg
08-01-09, 10:36
i havent been on in a while an ive just been looking at all my posts an do you know i have just realised im feeling a lot better now than i did when i joined...im by no means cured but things that were a massive problem for me now arent so bad ive been to the supermarket a few times:yesyes: not for great big shops just for a few things an ive managed it ! this is a bit like a diary maybe u should all look back so u can see how far we have come!

lee xxx

Missy69
08-01-09, 10:39
Hey welcome back leeg, Quite funny really, i was reading one of your posts yesterday and i thought you have not been on for a long time, your one of the first people i met on here.

Nice to see you back, and really glad your doing better, hope all is well

Take care

leeg
08-01-09, 10:42
hey missy yeah things are a lot better for me an i feel more positive than i have in a long time my huuby gave up work to help me an finacially its not good but otherwise its helped me a great deal ive started counselling an im looking forward for the first time in a looooong time! how are u?

xxx

Missy69
08-01-09, 10:48
Im really pleased to here that, and its so nice for others to read that there is light at the end opf the tunnel !

Im doing really well thankyou, managing to get out and about abit, and managing anixiety really well, could push myself further, but feeling a bit lazy ! lol

Its good to look forward isnt it, i bet you have a great time catching up with folks on here.

Can i ask, did it help you not coming on here ? just curious, i sometimes have a break and feel the benefits of not having anxiety subjects in my day, but then i start missing folks as you get quite friendly dont you.

He he glad you back hun, " ment in the nicest way, that your feeling much better of course !"