PDA

View Full Version : Hi

bettyboo
08-01-09, 19:05
Hi

I'm new to the site and just wanted to say hello. I was diagnosed with GAD 2 years ago and with a lot of CBT counselling managed to get myself to the point where I could (mostly) control the anxiety and panic attacks. Unfortunately about 3 months ago I started to suffer the attacks again and I couldn't get them under control. I've just been prescribed Citalopram by my GP and decided to google them - it brought me to this website :)

I really hope the meds help as my 2 kids need their mum back

spaced
08-01-09, 20:37
:welcome: hi and welcome to NMP:)

suzy-sue
08-01-09, 22:13
welcome to N.M.P BettyBoo.Good luck with the meds they certainly have helped me,im sure your children will have their old mum back soon. Luv and hugs sue xx:hugs: :hugs:

Patty
09-01-09, 03:44
Hi Bettyboo, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes xx :hugs:

sunshine-lady
09-01-09, 17:53
Hi Bettyboo and:welcome: to NMP, pleased you found us! I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice, information and support.

chat is fun too and a great place to make new friends:biggrin:

lorac
09-01-09, 19:10
Hi Bettyboo

Welcome to the site glad you found us. I think you will get some good advice and support on here so you will have no need to google any further.

Take care

Carol

kittyk
09-01-09, 19:45
Hello...this is a good place

Cherbear
10-01-09, 12:04
Welcome to NMP hun, I hope you find the help you need:hugs:xx

weeble40
12-01-09, 18:51
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx