PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Sydney, Australia

Amma
09-01-09, 07:27
Hi there,
I was on line yesterday and came across this excellent site and decided to join it as I'm a 33 yr old woman who have suffered from depression & anxiety for 10 years and have tried every medicine possible with no success so I have decided to get off my medicine all together and have started experiencing some problems.
I'm just glad that this web site is so helpful as I posted a blog last night and I had a wonderful person giving me some helpful advise so thank you.

peach
09-01-09, 10:36
hi amma and welcome!

im aussie too, and have been on here for approx 2 years?

this website is a great place for help and lots of lovely ppl here too!

:welcome:

Amma
09-01-09, 13:31
Thank you guys you're very welcoming! :-)

Patty
09-01-09, 13:43
Hi Amma, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes xx :hugs:

RosieXXX
09-01-09, 14:06
Hello Amma

Welcome to the site, you will find plenty of good advice from people who really understand - it helps to know you are not alone.

sunshine-lady
09-01-09, 17:54
Hi Amma
:welcome: to NMP, I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice, information and support.

chat is fun too and a great place to make new friends:biggrin:

Huntj
09-01-09, 18:44
Hi Amma,

I am from Adelaide currently living in the US.......I am like you a long term sufferer and not taking any meds.........I have recently been seeing a homeopath and 3 nights ago took a remedy specifically for my symptoms......something I have never entertained before....and I am seriously hoping for some great results........Enjoy the site.....I am relatively new and take this resource very seriously....rather like a lifeline!

spaced
10-01-09, 11:55
:welcome: hi and welcome to NMP:)

Cherbear
10-01-09, 12:07
Hi Amma and a big welcome to NMP, I suffer from anxiety too you're definitely not alone:hugs:xx

SharonDerby
10-01-09, 14:59
Hi Amma
Great to meet you and welcome, hope you feel better knowing we are here for you anytime and i hope we can all give you some help and advise to make you feel a little better.

Sharon :)

weeble40
12-01-09, 18:41
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx