PDA

View Full Version : Success!

thedistrict
09-01-09, 20:02
Hello all!

I found this forum about a month ago. Every week for about a 2 years i'd be worried about something to do with my health. Brain tumors, a million types of cancer, my mental health, and a extreme phobia of an upset stomach. With this came a general sense of anxiousness which has sometimes made me doubt my saneness(if this is a word)

An 18 year old guy from busy London should NOT have to worry 24/7 about his health, he should be doing what any adolescent should be doing at his age.

Mates, and hanging out girls:yahoo:

But by finding this site, I have found out there are MANY like myself and that all the dreadfull feelings i've been having have all been experienced by people around this world and in the forum particularly.

My last big worry was about a brain tumor, and I told myself "if I get through this, and this is actually nothing at all, I refuse to be irrational and devote my time to worrying about it. I have experienced almost everything, and this is the last time i'll be wasting my time"

So far, for about 2 weeks, it's worked! I'm in school now paying attention. My self esteem has gone up, and im starting to live life, my way.

Thankyou Forum!

honeybee3939
09-01-09, 20:10
Hi there

Sounds like you have made some excellent progress and learning how not to let that anxiety get the better of you:yesyes: :yesyes:

WELL DONE and you keep up the good work hun:yesyes:

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxx