PDA

View Full Version : Numbness and lots more

laura36
09-01-09, 21:39
Hello, I'm 36 and a work as a manager. I think I just need some reassurance that some of my symptons are typical to anxiety. My doctor thinks that this is what I have, but i'm convinced that it is something physical that is producing me to have the range of problems that I have at the minute. and I have been suffering from various strange symptons on and off for about 3 years. I've had an ecg, blood test and I'm waiting to see a neurologist.
Right now, I have had numb arms for 3 days, along with a numb tingly face. I have constant dizziness which has lasted since Christmas, and prickly pains in my chest along with a fast pulse. I just can't seem to relax at all, and feel in a contant state of tension for days on end. The thing is, I don't know if some of the problems I am having are just a reaction to me feeling anxious at the slightest thing, or whether there is something physically wrong with me. Until I read some of these posts, I would have said that the mind couldn't just produce the very physical symptoms I have, obviously so! I have been to casualty twice thinking that I was having a heart attack or stroke, and I really don't know what to do anymore. Sorry for rambling.

Dazo
10-01-09, 07:58
I can be dizzy for weeks too, that is connected to my anxiety.
Numb and achy arms comes somtimes but i mostly get it in my leg.