PDA

View Full Version : saw grace jones last night-with 20,000 others!!!

peach
11-01-09, 00:33
yay! i had an awsome night and went to see grace jones with around 20,000 others for sydney festival- was amazing! had so much fun, and didnt get heart palps at all!!! there was one hard moment when crowd got really thick, but was ok!!!!:yesyes:

only bummer i got glass in my foot that lodged too deep, so have to wait for it to fall out..lol....still, the hobbling today is totally worth it, and to think only a year ago, ths immense feat would not have been at ALL possible!!!

thank you thankyou! (bow)

lololol..ahhh the good moments make it almost worth while eh?

sunshine-lady
11-01-09, 00:45
Well done Peach!:yesyes:

You have so much to be proud of (apart from the glass in your foot) sounds like you have come on leaps and bounds:yahoo: and had a fab time:roflmao:

Who knows what you are capable next!:bighug1:

Patty
12-01-09, 01:27
Hi Peach, :)

I am so pleased that you enjoyed the concert - Well done for going. :yahoo: :yahoo:

Best wishes xx :bighug1:

Anxious_gal
12-01-09, 05:22
wow well done! crowds freak me out big time, thats a lot of people! and you had fun too! x x

PUGLETMUM
12-01-09, 09:31
:hugs: :yesyes: hi peach - congratulations!!!!!! i wrote you a pm the other day and then lost it all:shrug: will be in touch - have a bad sore throat at mo and am feeling really tired.

dont like the sound of the glass in your foot though:ohmy: but sooooo glad you enjoyed yourself:yesyes: i also conquered this problem this autumn and it felt amazing so i know how good you feel - well done, love, emmaxxxxxx:hugs:

BasilCat
12-01-09, 10:47
Thats absolutely fantastic Peach. Well done you for doing that. That is one massive accomplishment.

Shirley

lorac
12-01-09, 11:51
That's really great Peach I'm so pleased you had a good time, great success.

Carol x

peach
13-01-09, 11:13
thanks everyone!!!!

yes, im pretty chaffed with myself...lolol...:roflmao:

emmas! i got the glass out a day later! and im not frothing at the mouth yet, so i figure im ok...lolol:D ill pm you, i hope your throat is better!

grace jones was wearing a leotard :scared15: and for a 60 something, she looks so amazing!!!! and all those head dresses! was just too awsome!

mishel, i also freak out in crowds and that was before i got anxiety disorder, it really worsened when i got sick. for me its the needing an escape route.