PDA

View Full Version : total panic

cheekyclare999
11-01-09, 01:10
hello everybody
i'm clare 27 and recently been precribed tablets for anxiety, things have got really bad since the birth of my son 6 months ago. The feeling of total panic, heart bounding, shaking scared to move have taken over my life to the extend i wont leave the house. i'm hoping with treatment from the doc things will get better x

Patty
11-01-09, 01:28
Hi Clare, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here. I'm so sorry to hear that you've been going through such a difficult time.

Best wishes xx :bighug1:

spaced
11-01-09, 05:59
:welcome: hi and welcome to NMP:)

sunshine-lady
11-01-09, 13:39
Hi Claire and:welcome: to NMP, pleased you found us. I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice, information and support.

chat is fun too and a great place to make new friends:biggrin:

lorac
11-01-09, 14:29
Hi Clare

Welcome to the site I think you will get some good advice and support on here.

Take care

Carol

bab
11-01-09, 16:12
hi clare, wlecome xx

caza
11-01-09, 19:07
hi, yours is the first post i read and was pleased in a way as i have a baby of 8months and had my first panic attack shortly after giving birth. I thought the funny turns i kept having couldnt possibly be panic attacks and have been to the accident and emergency dept, called ambulances in the middle of the night and also had various heart tests as i really believed i was dying. My doctor prescribed zispin and,touch wood, i havent had one since, which is around 2 months, I really didnt know the symptoms could be so severe and scarey.

weeble40
12-01-09, 18:43
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx