PDA

View Full Version : i want to go home

bukendaa
11-01-09, 09:06
hi its me austin im scared im having delusions and stuff and im i went on a trip to my aunts 3 weeks ago and was in a bad way and im at home I DONT FELL like im at home any more i fell like im dieng and every thing im really scared my minds dead i dont know what to do

Anxious_gal
11-01-09, 20:38
hmm what kind of delusions?
well at least you that your having them.
maybe see your doctor? medication, therapy? relaxation, exercise?

Ryan
12-01-09, 10:16
Tetley is on the right track, you need to get used to feeling at home again.

Home feels like home because you feel comfortable, I suggest doing something that makes you feel comfortable and at home.

For me this would include get a warm, light room. get a blanket or something, your favourite food and watch your favourite movies! That'll make you feel at home!

Fun Fact, The French have no word for 'home' only 'house'!

bukendaa
14-01-09, 07:21
ive been home for over 2 week its reaklly scary i just want some help its like im forgeting who i am and all this stuf its not goodand the4n i fell godd then go back to felling crappy and then regret felling good and all this stuff all is i can say worst year of my life so far ever since december 14

Dominic1975
14-01-09, 07:51
I think you really need to go to your doctors if you a struggling this much.... they can hopefully sort you out with some therapy or medication to settle you a little more.... Maybe ask someone close to you to come and stay at your house.... You can use them as an anchor to relax and also remind you, you are at home around those you know....
I dont know if it will work, but it might be worth a try

bukendaa
14-01-09, 10:53
im 13 i live wit my dad im really scared i dont know what to d will things get better

marie1974
14-01-09, 11:15
hi hun at 13 u really need some support, have u tried to speak with your dad? or if not any other family or people u know etc. if not then doc must help u cos u very young and need some support around u hun.