PDA

View Full Version : hello

yorky
11-01-09, 16:05
hello, ive just found this forum, i suffer from anxiaty,blood pressure and mild depression,..all symptems im sure we all have on here..
im a 40yr old male from yorkshire, (is there many guys on here ?)
i started taking propranolol 40mg,1/ 3 times a day over 10 yrs ago,which have helped my along the way, ive tryed different types but prefare the fast releasing ones.
anyway theres loads to read on here.so ill plough my way through the topics,and get to no my way around....
thought id just introduce myself...
maybe chat to some of you sometime..
yorky :emot-wave:

honeybee3939
11-01-09, 16:09
Hi Yorky

Welcome to NMP its lovely to see you here. Im from good old Yorkshire too (Wakefield).:yesyes:

Im sure you will find some great advice, support and make new friends on the way here.:yesyes:

Will look forward to seeing you around:)
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxx

lorac
11-01-09, 16:10
Hi Yorky

Welcome to the site you will get some good advice and support on here and yes there are a few guys on the site.

Have a good look around the site there is plently of good information to be found.

Take care

Carol

Trapped
11-01-09, 16:30
Hello, I am new too, I just posted for the first time today.

spaced
11-01-09, 17:16
:welcome: hi and welcome to NMP:) i'm from yorkshire as well

sunshine-lady
11-01-09, 17:17
Hi Yorky and:welcome: to NMP, pleased you found us. I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice, information and support.

chat is fun too and a great place to make new friends:biggrin:

yorky
11-01-09, 19:08
thanks guys,,,i was reading details about the chat room, am i right at thinking i wont be able to get in until ive been a member for 30 days ?

Patty
12-01-09, 01:22
Hi Yorky, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

I think that you can get into the chat room after 5 days.

All the best :D

satjason
12-01-09, 01:29
hi yorky new to to this amazing site. best wishes jason

weeble40
12-01-09, 18:40
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx