PDA

View Full Version : Hi new here

Chihuahuashy
11-01-09, 18:01
Hi everyone,

I am Chihuahuashy i am a 29 yr old lesbian female who suffers from OCD,anxiety,depression,agoraphobia other health conditions including ME/CFS:weep:

I have suffered from Ocd for a long time since early childhood.

My Ocd affects & has affected me in so many different ways including.

Fear of contamination,hand washing, intrusive thoughts,counting, repeating certain words in my head,checking rituals,self grooming/care rituals to name a few there are more but i would be here for some time lol.

I have had treatment cbt, councelling etc prescribed anti-depressants.
I ve had much more than my fair share of treatment so i've been told which didn't help & made me worse.

Just lately my Ocd has really become bad and i believe i ve become seriously depressed.

I hardly eat,really poor sleep, don't go out unless i have to, just want to be alone & pushing everyone away.

2008 was the worst year ever for me.

I believe that the many stressful things that happened to me have caused my ocd go way out of control.

Also it is very difficult having other health conditions like ME/CFS with ocd as no one takes you seriously especially doctors they just blame everything on the ocd mental health:mad:

I was physically assaulted by my ex girlfriend, and over the years we were togther mentally abused, riddiculed & made fun of also she had a temper then she cheated on me with a bloke then left me for him after us being together for 9 years:weep:

I am really finding things difficult at the moment i dont know what to do or where to turn.There are so many things bothering at the moment but i think i leave it here for now.

Kind regards

Chihuahuashy

bottleblond
11-01-09, 18:08
Hi there and welcome along :flowers:

You'll get to meet people who have the same problems as yourself here and get lots of support too.

Lisa
x

belle
11-01-09, 18:24
Hi and welcome :)

x

jodie
11-01-09, 19:57
hiya

:welcome: to nmp

jodie x

suzy-sue
11-01-09, 21:20
WELCOME CHI!TO N.M.P.. YOUVE MADE THE FIRST STEP BY COMING ON HERE TO GET HELP..WELL DONE! .IM SORRY YOUVE HAD SUCH A BAD TIME AND YOURE FEELING SO ROTTEN.TO BE HONEST I THINK FIRSTLY YOU NEED TO GET HELP WITH YOUR DEPRESSION ..IF YOUR DOC IS AS BAD AS YOU SAY ,CANT YOU CHANGE DOCS? WHEN YOUR MOOD LIFTS THINGS WONT SEEM QUITE SO BAD, AND YOU CAN WORK THRU YOUR PROBS ONE STEP AT ATIME.STRESS ALWAYS MAKES MY ANXIETY GO THRU THE ROOF.AND I T HINK THE SAME CAN BE SAID FOR OCD. TRY LISTENING TO A RELAXATION TAPE OR SOME GENTLE MUSIC,HAVE ALONG SOAK IN THE BATH BEFORE YOU GO TO BED, AND A MUG OF WARM MILK .THIS HELPS YOU GET OFF TO SLEEP. PLEASE TRY TO EAT , AS YOUR BODY NEEDS FUEL! IT DOESNT COPE WITH THINGS WHEN ITS NOT GETTING FED,GOOD NUTRITION IS GOOD FOR YOUR NERVES. I DO HOPE YOU HAVE A MUCH BETTER NEW YEAR,AND YOU START TO FEEL BETTER SOON. A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES BEGINS WITH ONE SMALL STEP!! TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF LOTS OF HUGS SUE:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

satjason
11-01-09, 22:42
hi ch

i to have joined tonite. i too hope and pray youll have a better year this year and i believe there is help for us, especially looking around this site

my best wishes jason

Chihuahuashy
12-01-09, 14:53
Hi everyone,:)
Thank you all for the warm :welcome: to NMP forum and i hope too that 2009 will be a better year.

Thank you suzy-sue for the kind,thoughtful words & advice.

Chihuahuashy

suzy-sue
12-01-09, 16:59
AAH BLESS YOU CHI ! LET ME KNOW HOW YOUR DOING.BE KIND TO YOURSELF HUN AND REMEMBER ,THINGS DONT STAY THE SAME FOR EVER. SENDING YOU BIG HUG.SUE:bighug1: XX

weeble40
12-01-09, 18:32
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx