PDA

View Full Version : Globus Hystericus

xlr177
11-01-09, 19:40
Hi all,

As some of you may know I have suffered with panic attacks for 15 years but over the years I learned how to deal with them, but just recently my worst symptom came back to haunt me and worse than ever, the I cant swallow feeling, it drives me crazy and really really scares me, The funny thing is it seems better when eating food and worse when not, probably due to the fact that you are not swallowing any thing, and the more you swallow the worse it gets, any way the point of this post is that I have been worrying my self sick about this symptom and was starting to think there was a serious problem with me, like I was loosing the natural ability to swallow, but looking through another site tonight I found the best bit of info I have found on Globus Hystericus, just on reading this I felt instantly better and cheered up to think that other people were feeling the same, I would like to add a link to this other site as I think it will be beneficial to users of this site, I am going to print parts of it out and read it when having this symptom just to reasure myself, as I am sure the more I tell my self this the better things will become, I hope it is within forum rules to add links from other sites as this really is a great find for people suffering from this scary feelinghttp://www.anxiety-panic-attacks-phobias.co.uk/archive/index.php/t-286.html