PDA

View Full Version : jason

satjason
11-01-09, 21:08
hi everyone

i am jason 47yr old from bournemouth. its great to come across a place like this to meet people similar to myself. i have massive anxiety and panic attacks and itd be really nice to hear from anyone about anything. also if you want to ask anything feel free

best wishes to everyone
jason

sunshine-lady
11-01-09, 21:12
Hi Jason and:welcome: to NMP, pleased you found us. I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice, information and support. Remember you are never alone.

chat is fun too and a great place to make new friends:biggrin:

bottleblond
11-01-09, 21:13
Hey Jason

Welcome to NMP :smile:. Lovely to meet you and i hope you get lots of support here.

Lisa
x

satjason
11-01-09, 21:15
hi ive felt alone for years and only by chance have i come across this site. thank you so much for your nice comments

honeybee3939
11-01-09, 21:17
Hi Jason

A BIG warm welcome from me too hun, look forward to seeing you around:flowers: .

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

satjason
11-01-09, 21:20
hi
until i found this site, i didnt believe anyone cared. all today ive called and called people to help me and as usual ended up at doctors!

thank you

honeybee3939
11-01-09, 21:24
Jason

Where all in the same boat hun and we all do care, so your in good company and you wont feel alone
:bighug1: .
Dont forget to check out all the useful information also on the site theres some great advice!

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxx

bottleblond
11-01-09, 21:28
Awwwwww Jason :hugs:People here will care and help you out as much as possible. You're certainly not on your own hun.

Lisa
xxx

Patty
12-01-09, 01:17
Hi Jason, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here. I have found NMP so helpful in that other people really understand how you feel.

All the best :D

spaced
12-01-09, 03:31
:welcome: hi and welcome to NMP:)

weeble40
12-01-09, 18:36
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

bluesparkle
12-01-09, 22:54
hi jason
welcome to nmp
i live not far from you in dorset...you will get loads of support here and make many friends
rach

fairyfloss
12-01-09, 23:05
hi jason,
just like you i came across this site by chance and i get the feeling we will get lots of help and support here.I know what you are going through with your panic attacks,mine was bad but there is light at the end of the tunnel.feel free to PM me anytime x