PDA

View Full Version : Angry at myself

lizzie29
11-01-09, 21:52
I've been havng problems with my husband recently and my sister has invited me to go and stay with her and her husband and son. I'd love to go, my nephew is so lovely and I'd love to see him more (and obviously my sister and husband!). The only thing is, my sister lives 200 miles away and I have separation anxiety (find it hard away from my husband, ironic I know!) and also find it hard being that far from home.
I'm so angry with myself for being like this and having this illness, I hate it so much and want everything to be better. I feel like I'm so stupid and pathetic.

Dominic1975
11-01-09, 23:21
No your not..... get that out of your head.....
I get this sometime, but when i go on holiday or stay at a friends, i make a room my safe space.... then i can go there when im anxious..... this really does work

please go away, spend some time with the people you love, you will feel so much better for it

lizzie29
12-01-09, 11:54
Thanks Dominic. Feel a bit better today, I'm so just annoyed that there's something in the way of me doing what I want to do. And I know I should just go for it, but I'd have to travel on my own aswell and it's about 4hours 30 mins away. I am going to think about it though, maybe I can summon up the courage!