PDA

View Full Version : Hello :)

Sunny
12-01-09, 06:53
Hello Everybody,

I just thought I would introduce myself. You can call me Sunny, I'm 19 years old and female.

I have struggled with social anxiety and paranoia since I was about 8 year old I believe...possibly a bit younger. At the age of 11 I was diagnosed with ADHD, and was thouht to have post traumatic stress disoder, but wasn't officially diagnosed because we couldn't find anything that would have caused it.

It was also around 11 that I was diagnosed with depression, paranoia and anxiety, which I have struggled on and off with for the last several years.

I found this forum by accident, but am very glad that I did, as I often go searching for people who can relate to what I am going through!

Sunny

tigger1964
12-01-09, 07:46
welcome to nmp, i to found this site be accident and have found it a god send. Theres lots of information on the site, and lots of lovely people who are able to understand and offer advice

I use the chat room a lot and have met some wonderful people.

im sure you find this site just as useful as i have,

take care

Sunny
12-01-09, 08:48
I am looking forward to being able to use the chat room!

Ryan
12-01-09, 09:36
Hello Sunny!

sappling
12-01-09, 11:23
hi sunny,

im new too, the forum has loads of information thats already helped me, there are also alot of good books that have made me realise that I am normal but just have a few creases that need ironing out.

lorac
12-01-09, 11:49
Hi Sunny

Welcome to the site I think you will get lots of good advice and support on here.

Take care

Carol

Patty
12-01-09, 13:26
Hi Sunny, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

Sunny
12-01-09, 18:18
Thank you all for the warm welcome! It makes me very glad I found this place.

weeble40
12-01-09, 18:28
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx