PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

sappling
12-01-09, 09:23
Hi everyone,

Just thought I should say hello to everyone, I discovered this wonderful looking forum when I was searching for help on the internet. I hope that the forum can benefit me and hopefully I can be some benefit to others. I have been a sufferer of anxiety and depression on and off for three years now and have had varied degrees of success with counselling and medication. hope to hear from others on the forum. I have also been reading numerous books Mind over mood, feel the fear and do it anyway, The promised land and even Jonathan Livingston seagull was an inspirational read. I still find it very difficult to even get out of bed in the mornings and suffer from panic attacks and anxiety on a regular basis. My parents and most of my friends don't fully understand my problem, I hope i can talk to people who actually know where im coming from.

:yahoo:

Ryan
12-01-09, 09:34
hello there!

Patty
12-01-09, 13:23
Hi Sappling, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here. I have found NMP so helpful in that it is so good to know that other people can really understand how you're feeling.

Best wishes :)

spaced
12-01-09, 13:25
:welcome: hi and welcome to NMP:)

satjason
12-01-09, 14:30
hi sapling

i have almost the same things going on and have found it so hard to talk to anyone and like you they dont want to listen or understand, it was amazing to find this site with so many of us on. i thought i was the only person like this!

my best wishes jason

Derek
12-01-09, 15:10
Hi jason, certainly far from the only one, people get hit by this sort of thing & talking i always find helps a massive amount.

Good luck:yesyes:

weeble40
12-01-09, 18:33
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx