PDA

View Full Version : Pain in eye

Lissy43
12-01-09, 14:47
Today I started with abit of an ache up my right nostril and over right eye, put it down to abit of sinus pain, I am prone to sinus problems.

When I went outside the sun glared into my eyes and i noticed my right eye hurt when I looked up at it, I wasn't doing it on purpose but it was when I went outside I noticed the sun hurt my right eye.

Of course I had a few more looks to check if I was imagining it:D and now it aches abit and still hurts if I look outside. Is it anything to worry about? I am quite tense at the moment, could stress cause this? I don't have a cold or anything but up my right nostril has been quite sore recently after a nasty cold I had last month.

Quintessence
12-01-09, 15:14
Sounds sinus-related to me. Actually, just before I read your post I was probing my right cheek, which is tender and swollen with a sinus problem. And I also have an infection in my right eye which is making it bloodshot. So sinusey things can definitely affect the eye.

(You should move to Canterbury... lovely and murky here, no sun to worry about ;) )

Lissy43
12-01-09, 20:06
Thanks,

It seems alot better now, lol! I think it could be sinus related, the sinus pain has eased now abit so I shall see how it goes.