PDA

View Full Version : Hi.. I'm a newbie

Pumpkin31
12-01-09, 22:44
Hi all,

I'm Nicola, I'm 31 and have suffered anxiety and panic attacks in the past and at the moment, terrible health anxiety which seems to be taking over my whole life at times! It's a great help to find a site like this and I have reading the posts for a while now. I can of course relate to many of symptoms and worries and am so glad to have found somewhere where there are others who understand.

All the best to everyone xxx:D

alexis
12-01-09, 22:54
Hi nicola, and welcome to the forum, Im sure you will soon make lots of friends on here, and find it very useful.

carla7777
12-01-09, 22:59
Hiya Nicola, I can completely relate to that... I am also 31 with bad health anxiety and lately waves of panic... I think that mine has got worse since having my kids though because i definately don't remember being this bad prior to having them... I'm sure we'll sort ourselves out one day though!!!

Patty
12-01-09, 23:01
Hi Nicola, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes xx :flowers:

Pumpkin31
12-01-09, 23:18
Thank you all. :bighug1:

Nicola x

satjason
13-01-09, 01:05
hi nicola

i have all the symptoms you have and a few more! anytime you want to chat im here

my best wishes jason

spaced
13-01-09, 06:51
:welcome: hi and welcome to NMP:)

sunshine-lady
14-01-09, 21:57
Hi Pumpkin and:welcome: to NMP, pleased you found us. I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice, information and support. Please remeber you are never alone.

chat is fun too and a great place to make new friends:biggrin:

weeble40
15-01-09, 09:33
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx