PDA

View Full Version : New

Duckie
13-01-09, 00:04
Hi I am new here. I am 28. I have panic attacks, I am also afraid of groups of people. I don't like going out to parties, groups, anywhere that involves alot of people around. One on one I am ok.

Anyways, I had a panic attack lastnight. Haven't been feeling the best all day.

Looking for some comfort and encouragement.

satjason
13-01-09, 00:57
hi duckie

im very much like you just started to venture out again. have panic attacks most days. i think its encouraging that there are a lot of us and on this amazing site that were banded together to be able to chat to each other, if you ever want to chat ill always listen and exchange my views
best wishes jason

Patty
13-01-09, 01:16
Hi Duckie, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

spaced
13-01-09, 06:49
:welcome: hi and welcome to NMP:)

lightangelfree
13-01-09, 08:28
Hi Duckie,
Thanks for my welcome message and welcome to you too!
x

Duckie
13-01-09, 23:40
Thank you for the welcome. All the responses made me feel so wonderful..

Again much thanks.:blush:

Dominic1975
13-01-09, 23:44
same here..... If im in a big group or a really crowded enviroment... this can bring on my panic

Welcome and hope you can find you comfort on here

Duckie
13-01-09, 23:47
same here..... If im in a big group or a really crowded enviroment... this can bring on my panic

Welcome and hope you can find you comfort on here

If I have to go anywhere like that, I am usually either crying and begging not to go.
Most of the time, I am able to get out of that kind of situation and avoid it. It's awful. I cry even before family reunions and everything. I can't deal with it.

fairyfloss
14-01-09, 18:50
hita
welcome to NMP i am new also.big hug to try and let you know that people are thinking of you and exeryone on here understands everyone x

Duckie
14-01-09, 18:54
Ty fairy. It helps to know I am not the only one. I have never shared my experiences with anyone only because I thought they would think bad of me.

Now I can come in and share here. It's wonderful.

Hugs for you too :hugs:

Duckie xx

sunshine-lady
14-01-09, 21:34
Hi Duckie and:welcome: to NMP, pleased you found us. I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice, information and support.

chat is fun too and a great place to make new friends:biggrin:

Karen
14-01-09, 21:57
Hi Duckie

:welcome: to NMP and thank you for the support you've given me on my threads :hugs:

I suffer from anxiety for a number of reasons and I too find it difficult being with lots of people. I used to avoid seeing or speaking to anyone but since my time on this forum I have improved quite a lot. I've made some very good friends here and I've been to meet ups, which I would never have been able to do a few years ago.

Things can improve and you'll find a lot of support here.

Karen xx

weeble40
15-01-09, 09:32
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx