PDA

View Full Version : hello

glasgowkaren
05-07-05, 17:49
Hello ppl my names karen im 22 and frm glasgow....iv only had panic attacks for 1 week and im determend to beat it as im not letting it ruin my busy social life (ie... drinking :D) well i had a look at alot of sites on the internet and none was as good as this one......

kaz [:I]

Barb
05-07-05, 17:56
Welcome to the site Kaz, you will soon be back to your busy social life with all the help you will get here.

Barb xx

leo05
05-07-05, 18:04
hi kaz and well come to the site

we are all here to help

feel free to pm me anytime you want

take care leanne [8D]

clickaway
05-07-05, 18:05
Hi Kaz,

Glad you found us so soon after experiencing your first Panic Attack.

You'll find loads of help, advice and comfort here.

Try and cut back on the drinking - alcohol and other stimulants don't really help.

Take Care,

Ray

Don't wait around for other people to be happy for you. Any happiness you get you've got to make yourself.--Alice Walker

trac67
05-07-05, 18:08
Hi Kaz,
Welcome to the forum, it is really good for advice and support. You are most of the way there with your panic attacks though, as being positive is the most important thing.
Good luck Hun,
Take care
Trac:D

Meg
05-07-05, 18:13
Hello Karen,

Welcome - glad you like us here ..

Do you know what started your panics last week ?

First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

Karen
05-07-05, 18:19
Hi Karen

Welcome to the forum.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

glasgowkaren
05-07-05, 18:21
hey meg yeah i know what it was and it was my own fault thats why im going to beat this b4 it can get really bad...last week i was at a rave and stupidly took ectasy whic i have done b4....it was a bad one and it made me panic cause id never felt so bizare b4 in my life it was the strangest feeling in the world i think i got such a fright that i paniced and from then i worried about the after effects (which i know now that would have been in 24 hrs cause thats how long it take to leave ur system) so cause of the constent worrying i now have been dignosed wit panic attack and have been given citalopram 20mg wich i used to take for depresion i was offered beta blockers but im asmatic and cant take them [V] so i have learned a leason about drugs and never to take them ever ever again ...so thats how i think i got panic attacks
kazxxxxxxxxxx

karen porter

nomorepanic
05-07-05, 18:22
Hi Karen

Welcome aboard and I am so pleased that you like the site.

Hopefully we can help you knock the panic on the head asap so ask any questions you want to please.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

sueiamnew
05-07-05, 18:25
Welcome Karen

Meg
05-07-05, 18:34
Ok Karen.

Nice straighforward one. Any other wierd effects as you say would already have happened.

You may get a few aftershocks panic wise but hopefully with a better lifestyle all round it won't be long but do take extra care of yourself please these next few weeks - your body deserves it

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

pips
05-07-05, 18:40
Hi karen,

A BIG warm welcome to the site. Good to here your sounding POSITIVE about it! I hope this site helps you.

Take care,

Love PIP'S X X

pinkscrumpy
06-07-05, 07:56
Hi Karen

Welcome aboard

MANDIE XX

Mcched
06-07-05, 11:36
Hi Karen

Welcome

Nikki

florence
06-07-05, 15:10
Hi Karen

Welcome to the site, where you 'll find good support and advice. :)

Florence.

**Don't believe everything you think .**

sal
09-07-05, 23:08
Hi Karen

Welcome to the forum hun.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

jill
11-07-05, 00:08
Hi Karen

WELCOME TO THE SITE

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXXX