PDA

View Full Version : back and chest pain?

lorrifarko
13-01-09, 11:10
Hi Everyone,
Just wonderd if anyone else gets pain in their back then goes into their chest. I've been getting this for ages! It really ruins my day when I get it. I always think there is something wrong with me, I want to scream!! I get heartburn alot, I know you can get pain in back and chest area. Some days its not there at all then it comes back again.:huh: I just wish it would go away

Nechtan
13-01-09, 14:33
I get this sometimes too. It comes very occasionally but it not nice when it comes and its usually quite brief thankfully. I suffer alot from back problems anyway so I've always just put it down to that or posture. I usually getting when I have been sitting or lying down. Though the sensasion in my case does feel more like heartburn too.

All the best

Nechtan

Trixie
13-01-09, 16:12
I get this sometimes too. It comes very occasionally but it not nice when it comes and its usually quite brief thankfully. I suffer alot from back problems anyway so I've always just put it down to that or posture. I usually getting when I have been sitting or lying down. Though the sensasion in my case does feel more like heartburn too.

All the best

Nechtan

Indigestion.

Jan63
13-01-09, 16:34
I started getting this last September and it was diagnosed as acid reflux. I take an omeprazole capsule once a day and it seems to keep it at bay.:)

lorrifarko
13-01-09, 16:47
Thankyou, I have a feeling it's my posture, I'm always lifting a 2 yr old! xxx

curly_tom
13-01-09, 17:08
I put a post up yesterday and just responded to another one about something similar. It seems that pains of this sort are fairly common on these boards.

I get pain in my right side and back and in my chest, it aches and comes and goes apparently at random. They do seem worse when I'm stressed though. I assume it's anxiety causing this sort of pain, perhaps causing digestion problems etc.

Try not to worry about it and it'll probably pass...

Good luck xx