PDA

View Full Version : WHAT AN EXPERIENCE!!!!!

pips
05-07-05, 18:32
Hi All,:D

Wanted to tell you about a really enjoyable day I had the other day even with panic thrown in! [Oops!] plus feeling a bit up & down with anxiety at present.[Ugh][Sigh...][V]

Firstly I will start by saying how much I love animals. Well Hubby & I gave each other a present to go to Broxbourne Zoo in London.

James was going to feed the big cats as he loves them and I was going to feed the MeerKats as I adore them.[Yeah!]

Well what a fantastic experience that was. I enjoyed every minute at the Zoo. All though it took us 5hrs to get there plus a 25 minute ride on the underground which totally freaked me out! I don’t do undergrounds! There were quite a few panics i can tell you but i got through it and coped!It was so worth it though.

The Meerkats are such beautiful friendly and inquisitive animals. It was such a pleasure to be in there with them they climbed all over you. There were a couple of babies in there to they were so cute.

Hubby James says It was truly amazing experience for him feeding the tigers and he didn’t loose any fingers either! bonus!! Seriously though he said the tigers were so gentle taking the food. More gentle then our cat Sparky! LOL[Duh!]

The big cat keeper was so good he took us around and introduced us to all the big cats. He even let us go inside where the keepers do and I stroked a jaguar through the bars. It was fantastic. This jag was a year old he was so gorgeous.

It was a truly amazing day.[Wow!][8D]

The animals were gorgeous. It’s a really hands on park as well. You can get close to animals like Camels, Zebra’s, Llamas Deer, Reindeer Wallabies etc…and you can buy food to feed them to .

I just wanted to say that even if you have a few panics during the day. It is possible to recooperate and enjoy yourself once more and even if the panic come back just keep practising the NO MORE PANIC moto "JFDI" [:O][Yeah!] Practise makes purrrrrrfect!!!;)

Hope you are all well,

Take care,;)

Love & Wishes

PIP'S X X[:X]

Meg
05-07-05, 18:37
Nice one Pips - glad you enjoyed your day out.

Sounds exciting.

Well done .

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

finny12000
05-07-05, 18:39
what a great day you had pips and well done for not letting panic spoil it.it goes to show regardless how were feeling theres times in day we can enjoy and gives hope to us all
kev xxx

k finnigan

pips
05-07-05, 18:43
Thanks so much Meg & Kev:D

Yes there is definately hope just sometimes it seems to be a bit hidden at times thats all and takes a while to find. Small steps acceptance and patience will get you there eventually!

Take care,

Love PIP'S X X

nomorepanic
05-07-05, 19:58
Wow I am so jealous!! [}:)]

Sounds like a fab day out and a big well done on the long journey as well.

I am so chuffed for you and may even go there myself one day as well.

P.S. how was Marti - I forgot to ask!!!! How silly of me!

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

Karen
05-07-05, 20:11
Well done Pips. Sounds like you had a fun day out and the zoo sounds really good.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

pips
05-07-05, 20:13
Thanks for reply Nic & Karen.:D

I will e-mail you a few pics Nic.

Take care,

Love PIP'S X X

seh1980
05-07-05, 20:30
aaawww am so glad you had a nice day Pips - well done!! :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

pips
05-07-05, 21:23
Thanks Sarah,

Hope all is well hun,

Take care,

Love PIP'S X X

pinkscrumpy
06-07-05, 08:07
Gosh Pips

I'm so jealous toooo LOL

You did absolutely great. Well done

[^][^][^][^][^][^]

MANDIE XX

lainey
06-07-05, 10:51
Sounds like you had a great day Pips, well done you.

I think I'd like to take the kids there for the day, they'd love it.

Take care

Elaine x

pips
06-07-05, 17:20
Thanks so much Mandie Lucy & Elaine. It was great was over so quick though why is it all of the enjoyable things always are huh!

Hope you are well,

Take care,

Love PIP'S X X

kairen
06-07-05, 17:49
Hi Pips

really good to hear about your day out glad you enjoyed it, so i take it the zoo is worth a visit then ?,

glad u got through it panics and all well done xx

kairen x

pips
08-07-05, 17:36
Thanks Kairen hun.

Yeah it's defo worth a visit! LOL

Hope you are well.

Take care,

Love PIP'S X X