PDA

View Full Version : Bruises

kt
05-07-05, 19:06
Hi everyone,
just wanted to ask if anyone else bruises easily. I get bruises and i can't explain how i got them. I have a bruise on the under side of each arm, like grab marks, but haven't been grabbed! I'm worrying myself about it, so if anybody could put my mind at rest i would be really grateful, thanks, kt

Be gentle and you will need no strength, be patient and you will achieve all things.

Meg
05-07-05, 19:23
If they are a pair then think kids, work place , leaning/lying on something, weekend activities....

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

nomorepanic
05-07-05, 19:23
I bruise very easily and I am always covered with them. My mum is the same.

I don't remember walking into half the things I do but I guess I just have to knock something and I get a bruise!

My legs are currently covered with them!!

I went to aquatone last week and now have bruises under my knees from using the weights (don't ask lol).

I thought there was a reason for bruising so easily so Meg may offer some advice.

Arnica cream can be rubbed on the bruises to help.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

kt
05-07-05, 19:28
Thanx for replies, but i really can't think what i could have done to cause these, they are not in a place where they could have been caused by a knock.
Meg- weekend activities?? What are you suggesting? (LOL)

Be gentle and you will need no strength, be patient and you will achieve all things.

Meg
05-07-05, 19:59
Gardening , DIY etctecetec of course. LOL ..

Yes, there is a reason but unless you're spontaneously bleeding or really enormous bruises we're not going there ...

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

seh1980
05-07-05, 20:20
I bruise easily as well. I think some people are just like that :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

Piglet
06-07-05, 11:35
I too bruise like a peach and can't always remember how I did it.

Think some people just do!!!

Love Piglet

mjh74
07-07-05, 10:19
I was JUST speaking about this the other day. I seem to have bruises all over myself at the minute! I have a whacker on my wrist, shoulder, both knees and one shin. I have been moving my bedroom around and in the attic so I assume I've just been knocking myself as I've been moving!

Mark

kt
07-07-05, 19:14
Thanx guys, will put them down to clumsiness and normal. I feel reassured by your replies, kt xx