PDA

View Full Version : chest and breast pain

co-okie
13-01-09, 13:16
hey, recetly iv had really bad chest, breast, stomach and back pains i was woundering if anyone knew why that was, iv been a little worrie dit could be breast cancer but, i dnt think that affects the back and the stomach. can anyone help?
co-okie
xx

curly_tom
13-01-09, 17:05
Hello

I just posted a very similar thing to this yesterday. I get pain in my chest sometimes, more often in my right side and my back. I reckon it's either muscular or digestive, probably caused by anxiety but I do worry about worse things.

Symptoms of this sort seem to be very common on these boards which does suggest that they may be anxiety related. I've had pains of this sort on and off for many years and there's no doubt that they are worse during stressful times in my life or when work gets hectic.

I don't know anything at all about breast cancer but I think it's more likely to be something much less serious.

Good luck

Tom xx

co-okie
14-01-09, 13:13
yeah, thanks tom :D

that was helpful, ill try and relax and see if it works.

i do feel alittle better today though
xxxx

mummyto4
14-01-09, 14:35
Hiya,
Just a thought really as I too have had something similar which has come on just recently. I have had this nasty flu/virus type thing and so have other family members who also have had these same symptoms. Odd I know but just a thought it may be a factor?
Hope you feel better soon.
xx

lorrifarko
14-01-09, 14:52
How you doing, I get this alot and I think its my posture and wind too. I wouldn't worry about it, lol. I know. easier said than done. Take care:D