PDA

View Full Version : New to all this

signals76
13-01-09, 15:13
:) Hi I am a 50 year old Male who doesn't know what he is suffering from. I feel anxiety, have heart flutters and feel generally very low. I worry a lot about work and have started drinking rather a lot to help me sleep. What a mix eh !!

Harrison
13-01-09, 15:33
HI :welcome:
I don't worry so much about work but constantly about what horrible things could happen in my personal life!! i also drink too much :ohmy: to make me sleep.

You will get lots of helpful information from this site - you are not alone!! it's surprising just how many people are feeling the same.

Take care :)

Duckie
13-01-09, 15:40
Wish I could drink. I can't because I get migraines. I have to avoid alcohol.

Welcome to the boards. I am new myself.:welcome:

LACEYA1961
13-01-09, 15:56
:) Hi I am a 50 year old Male who doesn't know what he is suffering from. I feel anxiety, have heart flutters and feel generally very low. I worry a lot about work and have started drinking rather a lot to help me sleep. What a mix eh !!

Hi, Single :)

Welcome! You'll find lots of support and advice here.

Take care!

Lacey

spaced
13-01-09, 16:14
:welcome: hi and welcome to NMP:)

valleybear
13-01-09, 21:08
Hi and welcome. I'm just new too but I know you will find lots of help and support here as I have. I don,t sleep much at all and drink makes is worse, so I don't. The ectopic beats are a bummer but you will find so many of us sufer from them. Stay strong.

signals76
14-01-09, 13:26
Thanks for your replies. it's nice to know there's someone out there who understands.

backflip95
14-01-09, 13:42
Well, First of all :welcome:

All NMP Member are suffering/have suffered the same thing you going through. And i found that this website really helped. Im Nearly 14 and i have had anxiaty since i was 11. Its really mucked up my teenage years and indapendence. But nayway, off the subject of me, You will make friend here :yesyes: We help each other through things. Remeber were here to help.

Veronica H
14-01-09, 15:33
:welcome: signals glad you have found us. you will find comfort and support here.

veronica

sunshine-lady
14-01-09, 21:46
Hi Signals and:welcome: to NMP, pleased you found us. I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice, information and support. Please remember you are never alone.

chat is fun too and a great place to make new friends:biggrin:

weeble40
15-01-09, 09:36
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx