PDA

View Full Version : confused isolated

gazi
13-01-09, 16:13
hi im new to this please bear with me i have ptsd and secondary social hypervigilance and worst of all severe somatising and health anxiety , i have been to the drs today and yesterday bp heart and lungs listened to and oxygen sats done chest feels heavy heart racing , reaasured still feel like crap this has been slowly taking over my life for nearly 4 years where do i start where do i go from here had one 20 week course of cbt 2 years ago didnt work just started again feeling very isolated

fairyfloss
15-01-09, 00:02
hi gazi
are you on mmeds for your problems? so you have been suffering for 4yr.has it been the same all the time or has it got worse?i know its going to be hard but you have got to try "self talk"which i think is the start.i dont understand what hypervigilance means or somatising?anytime you feel isolated,get on NMP there prob lots of people with same problems or even a kind word may help.x

Duckie
15-01-09, 00:11
I don't know what to say but I do want to give you a hug though:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: (ok maybe more than one hug LOL).

Duckie xx