PDA

View Full Version : dont know whats wrong

bab
14-01-09, 13:59
I dont know whats wrong with me this week - i feel so restless - i am bored but cant make myself go out - really cant face going out - im scared and i dont know why or what of.I feel very restless yet cant be bothered doing anything and also cant face doing anything - like tools and tablets have just stopped working:lac: :weep: :wacko:

marie1974
14-01-09, 14:01
aww hun sending u big hugs u know although its the last thing u feel like doing a nice walk would prob help to ease the restlessness, mayb if u have someone who could go with u just for half hour or so and once u get home u may feel alittle better. hugs xxxxx

bab
14-01-09, 14:05
thanks donna

i know your right but i cant bring myself to - im losing the plot

june
14-01-09, 14:12
:hugs: I do want go ......I don't want to ......... Oh i am so fed up I can't be botherd.:weep: I can't sit - I am agitated - don't want to walk my legs ache:weep:
On and On it goes :blush:
Will I ever be right again??
Sorry I am of no help what soever but i do know how you feel!!:weep:
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Hope you feel better soon
june

honeybee3939
14-01-09, 14:15
Hi Bab

I feel like that too, its one of weeks for me too!

Anyway, i have just got the dog and been for a 15 minute walk around the block, got half way round and i could feel the panic rising(going dizzy etc) but i got my mobile phone out and started to text a friend till the feelings went. Im home now and im so pleased i did it its made me feel better:) !

I have been so good latley at not wanting to go out and its not done me any favours!
Hope you manage to get out hun:hugs:

Andrea
xxxxx