PDA

View Full Version : Panic attacks have returned a bit scared

phil06
14-01-09, 17:29
I have had a blip and my panic has returned. I have become accident prone this year knocked my head off a door handle today and spilt my breakfast down my computer keyboard and I'm worried by this.

I was out in the car the other day on the motorway and I got panicky again. At work I had mind blanks and was walking around in a haze never knew where something was and felt I was going mad.

I just feel soo scared, what if something bad happens? am I going crazy? I lay up all night worried I was going to pass out.

I know it's anxiety but I just have a scared/worried feeling, the thoughts can become quite intense. Will I be ok? I am tense with HOCD thoughts so I feel my unrelaxedness is coming across in people. I freak out if anything goes near my dinner and seem to OCD over cleaning the now.

I'm just soo scared. :blush:

teeshirt:suntanner
15-01-09, 13:21
*hugs* i dont think you are going crazy, i think the panic is trying to weedle its way back in. You said you had a blip - does that mean you had the panic before but beat it? How did you do that? What helped you before?

Keep your chin up x

nanny
15-01-09, 13:47
Just keep that word BLIP in mind.

Like you say you had a blip, that doesn't mean to say you will start going backwards or things will get worse, it just means that that was a lower point than usual and you will spring back again.:hugs: