PDA

View Full Version : Good Read

LACEYA1961
14-01-09, 18:09
Hey everyone...I hope it's okay to post a link here. Wasn't sure where to put it.

It's a good read for us 40'ish women regarding hormonal changes and how it relates to anxiety/panic. It cleared up a lot of things about some of the symptoms I'm having.

I'm really finding out that the more research I'm doing on what's happening to me the less fear I am feeling when I have those dreaded symptoms of anxiety and panic wash over me. I'm also doing some research on how foods, cigs and other stuff is contributing to anxiety and panic...the things I'm learning is amazing. Now to have the discipline to cut out those things that aren't helping me is another story lol.

Also, I have to leave the house tomorrow (yikes) for a therapist appointment. I'm really hoping I'll get a diagnosis at this appointment because I have a disability hearing next week before a judge and it always helps to have a diagnosis ready. Wish me luck!

Here's the link: How Female Hormonal Changes Can Contribute To Anxiety And Panic Attacks Articl (http://www.1888articles.com/how-female-hormonal-changes-can-contribute-to-anxiety-and-panic-attacks-06ht8nm082.html)

Take care!

Lacey

karenb
14-01-09, 20:14
Hiya

What an interesting read. It was like reading about myself LOL.The reason for some of this anxiety is beginning to fall into place now. I do believe and have thought for a while that it is connected to the menopause......... Lets just hope it hurries up and sorts itself out!!

Karen x