PDA

View Full Version : Another new member

no-fear
14-01-09, 22:22
My name is Ashley, I am 26yr old male from uk. I have been taking Seroxat for the last 5 years and 4 months now and have recently stopped taking them.

Had a nervous breakdown back in 2003, which was triggered by being out of work. Shortly after being put on Seroxat, which I have found very helpful and have had no major issues. I get mild depressive episodes when on them, but it never progresses further than mild. I also found that I could quickly cut down my dose to 10mg/day, then to 5mg/day without any issues, although I do get a bit depressed when I go from 20mg/day down to 10mg/day. I have never been above 20mg/day.

I would be quite happy to be on the tablets for the rest of my live (on a low dose), but I just hate the fact that I am depending on them and having to pay for them as well, and feel that I could probably get off them.

Duckie
14-01-09, 22:52
:welcome: to the fourm. If you are looking for a wonderful place to be it's here.

I am new as well. I hope you find exactly what you need on this site.

:hugs:

Duckie xx

Patty
14-01-09, 23:20
Hi Ashley, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :D

weeble40
15-01-09, 09:29
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

spaced
15-01-09, 10:21
:welcome: hi and welcome to NMP:)

sunshine-lady
17-01-09, 20:56
Hi and:welcome: to NMP, pleased you found us. I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice, information and support.

chat is fun too and a great place to make new friends:biggrin:

lorac
17-01-09, 21:32
Hi Ashley

Welcome to the site I think you will get some good advice and support on here.

Take care

Carol