PDA

View Full Version : Not sure where to post this

Laurie28
06-07-05, 14:28
Hiya Guys,

For once I'm not sure where to post something (before I could choose just about every category and have something to put in it!)

For those who don't know me I was on this forum from early on.

Anyway I obviously haven't posted in a while. Want to apologise to Charlie for not keeping in touch. very very wrong of me. I've just had a lot of changes I have had to adjust to lately - but thankfully the anxiety/panic has not returned with a vengeance.

Anyway just to let u know that I'm okay - things are different - single parent etc etc - but definelty still for the best

Love
lucky

Meg
06-07-05, 14:45
Hi Lucky,

THis looks a good place to me as you came to visit because you wanted to not because you needed too ..

I've been hoping all is well with you - glad to see it is ..

Thanks

Love

Meg

Karen
06-07-05, 15:01
Glad to hear you are doing well Lucky.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

andrew
06-07-05, 15:13
hi lucky, pleased to read your ok .. tc andrew

pips
06-07-05, 17:48
Hi Lucky,

Glad your ok hun,

Take care,

Love PIP'S X X

nomorepanic
06-07-05, 21:23
Lucky

Good to see you back. We missed you at Alton Towers. Maybe you can make the next meet in September.

Glad you are ok.
x

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

seh1980
06-07-05, 22:10
hi Lucky - nice to see you back!! :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

Laurie28
19-08-05, 16:08
Hiya Guys,

Thanks for the messages

A wee update

I've changed jobs temporarily for 3 months (better pay yippee)
Currently single after splitting from b/f of 11 years 5 months ago (my decision - pretty tired with an 8year old and 2 year old boy) - feel a bit like a 26 year old very old woman!!

Bridesmaid in 3 weeks to my big sister

No major panic/anxiety issues - still some old ones lurking

Going to try and read peoples posts and hopefully respond helpfully!!!

Take Care
L
x

sadie
19-08-05, 19:05
Hi Lucky,

Just want to say hello and that its good to hear from you and that you are doing well.... I was wondering how you, Charlie and Jules have been doing.

Take care

sadie

Meg
20-08-05, 00:13
Glad all is going well for you Lucky.

Well done on all your changes

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?