PDA

View Full Version : Hello All

crysda
15-01-09, 11:07
I'm new here and discovered this site while checking out medical symptoms. I was interested to find a lot of mine mentioned.

I suffer from a lot of what I would describe as 'weird head stuff.' Wonder if anyone else does. I have been diagnosed with Conversion Disorder and again wonder if anyone else has.

I have unexplained neurological symptoms and can feel very very unwell and have been like this for nearly 9 years. Can anyone relate or do you need to know more of the symptoms?

Thanks for listening.

Crys

Patty
15-01-09, 11:36
Hi Crysda, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

I have experienced anxiety & panic for around 9 years. The main symptoms that I have would be depersonalisation/derealisation & dizziness/feeling 'shaky'. There are also times that I would get 'pains' in my head & chest. I have found that it has been such a relief to realise that it is all down to anxiety.

Best wishes :flowers:

Duckie
15-01-09, 19:50
:welcome: Welcome, I know you will find alot of support and information on this site.

Huge hugs for you.:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Duckie xx :blush:

fairyfloss
15-01-09, 22:14
hi and welcome
i am also new to the site and you will find a lot of help on here x
i have had anxiety for long time and like Patty mentioned about the desealization etc is also what i am like.take care x

weeble40
17-01-09, 00:25
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

sunshine-lady
17-01-09, 21:23
Hi and:welcome: to NMP, pleased you found us. I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice, information and support.

chat is fun too and a great place to make new friends:biggrin:

lorac
17-01-09, 21:58
Hi Crys

Welcome to the site I think you will alot of good advice and support on here.

Take care

Carol