PDA

View Full Version : First post ... here goes!

teeshirt:suntanner
15-01-09, 12:46
Hello ! Im a 33 year old woman, I experience panic attacks and am interested in finding ways to lessen and survive them! it seems as i get one thing under my belt the panic arrives back again in a different form!!!! I am looking forward to exploring the threads and getting to know you! :yesyes:

valleybear
15-01-09, 13:09
Hi and welcome! I am relatively new myself and have already received loads of help and support from the people on this site.... enjoy exploring and stay strong. X

Patty
15-01-09, 13:12
Hi teeshirt:suntanner, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

yorkylover
15-01-09, 13:15
Hi and :welcome: you will get lots of support here.:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

spaced
15-01-09, 13:16
:welcome: hi and welcome to NMP:)

teeshirt:suntanner
15-01-09, 13:22
Thank you!!! I have a day of rest from work today and so am taking the opportunity to have a good look at some posts - it's really interesting :) :) :)

belle
15-01-09, 14:53
Hi and welcome :)

x

Cinders
15-01-09, 15:02
Hi, i am also new, hopefully we will find the help and support that we require on here. Good luck

weeble40
17-01-09, 00:26
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

Vanilla Sky
17-01-09, 00:53
Hi there, i know exactly what you mean , that happens to me all the time i just get rid if a symptom ( usually after tests to convince me ) and another one appears, its so tiring ( BET MY DOCS TIRED TO!) Joining this site helps me a lot, even if its in the chatroom rambling , you will find support here with people who understand welcome love paige x

sunshine-lady
17-01-09, 21:21
Hi and:welcome: to NMP, pleased you found us. I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice, information and support.

chat is fun too and a great place to make new friends:biggrin:

simplysal
19-01-09, 19:23
Hey teeshirt:suntanner!!!

You've already given me some words of wisdom - I would only hope that I'll be able to repay you the same.

If it helps, you aren't alone during your panic attacks.......I can almost bet that whilst you're swallowed in one of yours, there are others who are swallowed in theirs. During a panic attack, your mind can be full of frightening thoughts and you would want to be anywhere other than where you are when you get these attacks. They always come on at the most inconvenient times lol!!!!

I hope you find all the support you would ever need on this website. I'm definately moved by everyone's kind comments that has been given to me and I hope that you will find comfort in the comments that have been given to you. It's great to know that we aren't alone.

Thanks again, Sal x

indigo
19-01-09, 20:34
Hi, i also get pa's but i have health anxiety, i am a 33 year old woman too!

love julie x