PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else get this?

mabelina
15-01-09, 16:23
Its either like a huge flip flop feeling or a very hard flutter, but it makes me quite light headed and then comes a huge rush of hot sweat right through my body. Do these palps also ruin your day? Ive had a great day out shopping, came home, had this palp and now feel really depressed and to frightened to do anything except lay in my bed.:weep:

mabelina
20-01-09, 22:04
I guess not then :weep:

Dominic1975
20-01-09, 22:10
Hi

Yes i sometime get palps and hot sweats afterwards... I think this for me is one of the most freightening of symptoms!!!! Hope you are feeling more relaxed soon

kestral
20-01-09, 22:19
how often do you get these random beats? i get palps at various times of the day. when i first lay down in bed and i often wake with my heart racing as well.
best wishes
alan

NervousNellie
20-01-09, 23:23
Boy...that sounds like a post that I wrote! Although my palpitations got much worse beginning in October, they seem to be calming down a bit. Last night I was laying on the couch with my daughter, watching TV and I was just about to doze off when....WHAM!!! Here come the palpitations!! It was such a hard flutter and seemed to last for so long that it scared the heck out of me! I immediately felt light headed and started sweating and panicking. I actually had to stop and talk to myself to calm myself down. It's really frustrating.... :weep: