PDA

View Full Version : new symptom aagghhh

bluewoman
15-01-09, 22:21
ok so i have been dealing with the cruddy anxiety thing for a little over a year now.. seems like forever! one of the things that i would hear people complain about that i actually did not have was heart palpitations. well my anxiety has seemed much better for the last three days but also for the last three days my heart feels like is is missing a beat and then doing a double extra strong pump that i can feel in my throat and everything. my chest is even sore from it. it is almost on q like every three minutes.
anyone else ever have this??

Duckie
15-01-09, 22:40
Welcome...yeah I have had those kinds too.

Right now I am feeling alittle bit of the ectopic beats because I am stressed out and I am internalizing it all.

:hugs: Hugs you aren't alone.

Duckie xx

Ddcoo
16-01-09, 10:38
Hi, It sounds like ectopic beats to me, I've had them for years and they come and go and get worse when I'm very anxious. When I am bad I can get them about every 5th heartbeat. If you are really worried then get them checked out, I had a 24 heart monitor a couple of years ago, and everything was fine but the doctor did say that I had a "fair share of ectopics". I just live with them now and don't worry too much about them. Hope this helps.