PDA

View Full Version : I did stuff!

Insomniac
06-07-05, 22:45
Good News!

I posted a couple of weeks ago because I was worried about travel to Wales. I went to Butlins the weekend before last and had lots of SUCCESS![Wow!]

We had to leave straight after school, but I took rescue remedy, immodium and Magicool (thanks for that info Nic). There were roadworks on the way, but when it got really busy I did my usual "pretend its not there" by reading my magazine - which worked really well.

While there I went swimming, saw a magic show and a pantomime (amongst other things). I only had the smallest of blips on the anxiety - mostly when eating out. When we left to come home I was still on a high, even though we didn't want to leave. I achieved so much. :D

I thought of you all lots while I was there and have only just found time to log in and leave this message. Knowing the support is there when I need it really helps. We're moving house at the end of the month, and success like this helps me to believe I will cope with other challenges.

Love to all.

Lisa. [8D]

Meg
06-07-05, 22:48
Well done Lisa !!
I'm so pleased you managed it all so well

Onwards to the move now much more confident

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

nomorepanic
06-07-05, 22:48
A big well done to you Lisa. :D[^]

You did so well to cope and even enjoy it.

Let's hope things continue to improve for you now.

Glad Magicool helped as well.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

Piglet
06-07-05, 22:50
Well done - that must have given you such a boost.

Love Piglet

Insomniac
06-07-05, 23:04
It was a huge boost!

A book I read recently said to think of 10 Wonderful Things which happen each day. (I usually do this before I sleep.) They don't have to be huge....anything which makes you smile. Like sunsets, smiles and hugs, things Hannah says to me, success in the garden... It helps me focus on the good things, and get to sleep easier & feeling good. That weekend had lots of wonderful things and choosing 10 was harder than ever!:)

I just wanted to share the success with you all. I do have ups and downs. When you're down you feel like everything is hopeless. But this is great!!!

Lisa.

Karen
06-07-05, 23:12
Well done Lisa. Glad you had such a great time.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

pinkscrumpy
06-07-05, 23:27
Well done Lisa [:X][:X]

What a fantastic achievement

MANDIE XX

Mcched
07-07-05, 23:22
Wow Lisa

That is fantastic!!!!!!!

Glad you had fun!!!!!

Remember the feeling of this achievement!! You can do anything:D:D

Nikki

pips
08-07-05, 16:21
Congratulations and a BIG well done to you Lisa I'm so pleased for you! what a success hey!!!

Take care,

Love PIP'S X X