PDA

View Full Version : hello all just joined

brenna031
16-01-09, 01:19
I was looking online to try to talk to someone who may be suffering from panic attacks like me. Im going to be thirty years old and i used to have panic attacks in the past, but i found a few ways to cope and just recently i started having bad anxiety about going out, going to work so much so i couldnt even get up the courage to take the kids to school. (i did though). my family has been supportive but they can only do so much. i had some panic today and 3 panic attacks yesterday and am kinda dreading going out tomorrow. I feel no joy that i used to and really want to know why or what is causing this. Im a little bit scared but i will try to get on with life tonight. I am glad i found this site and hope this helps.:D

Duckie
16-01-09, 01:32
Hugs hun I am happy you found us. Every day has it's up and downs but having support really helps alot. I just joined just recently and ppl have really helped.

You are not alone, and welcome.:welcome: :hugs:

Duckie xx

tigger1964
16-01-09, 06:03
hi,

your definitely not alone welcome to nmp, im sure you will find lots of help and support on here as i have.

take care

Patty
16-01-09, 11:14
Hi Brenna031, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

spaced
16-01-09, 11:41
:welcome: hi and welcome to NMP:)

tanya 1
16-01-09, 11:45
:welcome: hi,ive only just joined this site 2day and reading your message has made me think that im not alone,i too struggle to take my daughter to nursery because i panic and my family have been coming with me to take her,but theres only so much that they can do,it really gets me down,im going to see the doctor on monday to see what he suggests,ive overcome going shopping and for meals and places out with friends that i used to find difficult but now i need to overcome going out on my own x
:)

weeble40
17-01-09, 00:21
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

sunshine-lady
17-01-09, 21:25
Hi and:welcome: to NMP, pleased you found us. I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice, information and support.

chat is fun too and a great place to make new friends:biggrin:

lorac
17-01-09, 21:48
Hi Brenna

Welcome to the site, glad you found us. I think you will find alot of good advice and support on here.

Take care

Carol