PDA

View Full Version : CBT/The Obitz book/tea forms

Jrank
06-07-05, 23:56
These are the things we learned in my group at my university and they really are awesome if you use them. I highly recommend CBT and read the book Been there, Done that? Do This! by sam obitz and do the tea forms as often as you can they will keep your worries at bay and make you way more productive.

seh1980
07-07-05, 11:06
Thanks for the advice!! :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

Barb
07-07-05, 11:50
I have just bought this book and read it but havent put it into practise yet. Looks like I had better get started

Thanks

Barb xx

leo05
07-07-05, 18:21
thanks for info will have look into this

Crystal
30-08-05, 08:59
I just wanted to add that in addition to the tea forms in the book by Obitz which are very helpful, I find the putting things back into perspective exercise works well in concert with the tea forms and can help you discover deeper problematic thoughts to counter in a tea form.

Wannabeloved85
30-08-05, 14:23
i cant seem to find this book! ive looked on amazon.co.uk it used to be there im sure but now its not!

Crystal
02-09-05, 19:47
I bought my copy over the internet on the author's website's at www.tao3.com and they shipped it via first class mail. I'm in Hawaii but I think they said they ship everywhere.

eeyorelover
03-09-05, 01:26
Gosh I have since this book everywhere I go. I thought about picking it up but had never heard anyone on here talk about it.
I'll be picking it up real soon.

Sandy
(eeyorelover)

SB
03-10-05, 22:04
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">I just wanted to add that in addition to the tea forms in the book by Obitz which are very helpful, I find the putting things back into perspective exercise works well in concert with the tea forms and can help you discover deeper problematic thoughts to counter in a tea form.

<div align="right">Originally posted by Crystal - 30 August 2005 : 08:59:52</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

Hi Crystal,
After finishing my group I tend to spend most of my time working on my tea forms but you are right that if you are feeling more anxious the putting things into perspective exercises will help you go a lot deeper. I feel like I'm in maintenance mode now but if I hit a rough stretch I will definitely focus more on the perspective exercise like we did in my group. Of course I'm hoping I never hit a rough stretch again and have to do that!

SB
26-01-06, 18:20
One cbt exercise I never really tried was the wrist counter one, but I fell into my old pattern of feeling like I was not being productive and have been using the wrist counter exercise for the first time since my group ended to click off the things I am getting done and it really makes you focus on the glass being half full instead of half empty and gives you a boost.

Crystal
13-02-06, 06:41
Hey SB I have not been around in awhile but I am still doing my Tea forms everyday and feeling great! I hope you are still doing great as well and it is encouraging to see that some of my posts are still alive after being away for several months.
Aloha

Jrank
20-05-06, 23:02
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">I just wanted to add that in addition to the tea forms in the book by Obitz which are very helpful, I find the putting things back into perspective exercise works well in concert with the tea forms and can help you discover deeper problematic thoughts to counter in a tea form.

<div align="right">Originally posted by Crystal - 30 August 2005 : 09:59:52</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

Crystal, That's good advice and that exercise helped me a lot too. Life is good now and I'm just doing my tea forms a few times a week now and feeling awesome. Hope you are doing well also.

axel
03-07-06, 01:04
Hi jrank and thanks for posting this. I recently completed a cbt group and have not had any anxiety attacks in over three months. I was skeptical at first that cbt would be useful at all to me but I am doing better now than I thought possible just a few months ago. I realize I still have a lot of work to do on myself but I am doing my tea forms everyday and slowly they are begining to become more a part of the natural way I think and react to things. I have not been doing the putting things back into perspective exercise much since my group ended but maybe I will have to add that to my daily thought countering routine. Thanks again for sharing!

cece
20-02-07, 19:36
axel you are everywhere on the cognitive training posts :) I have continued using the tea form exercise since my group ended and they help me keep my anxieties totally manageable now. I am a big proponent of cognitive training and the tea form.

cece
21-05-07, 16:47
I can't believe how much such a simple exercise can turn things around so well for me. I am still doing my tea forms daily but have a question for those more experienced with them than I am. How long do I need to continue doing them or will I get to a point where they are the only way I think and not need to do them anymore? Thanks in advance for your replies:)

cece
12-02-08, 21:54
I'd still appreciate an answer:blush: I am sticking with them, usually doing them in the mornings and it gets my days off to a good start and no complaints here. They are a part of my routine now but I'm still wondering if I am going to need to do them forever or will they be my natural way of thinking eventually? Thanks.

Jrank1
28-05-08, 00:27
Hey everybody it's me Jrank but I had to change my name because they updated things and my old sign-on didn't work any longer on the newer site anymore. Great to see that so many have joined in and shared their successes here. I am doing great and I still use my TEA forms but not everyday anymore as my way of thinking and reacting is pretty automatic now:yesyes:
Axel, keep up the good work and pretty soon your TEA forms will automatically be done in your head for you as your new default way of thinking.
Crystal, SB and everyone drop me a note if you are still posting here because Iwould love to hear how all of you are doing these days?

cece
23-06-08, 02:35
Jrank I have just replied to several of your posts so I won't be repetitive here but thanks for all your encouragement and I'm not sure where Axel is because I have tried reaching him and he does not respond. If you hear from him please thank him for all his great old posts for me because they have been really helpful to me:D

kazzie
23-06-08, 12:08
Whats a tea form???:shrug:

Kaz x:hugs:

cece
24-06-08, 01:55
Hi Kazzie,
The TEA form is the thought countering exercise in cbt that teaches you to change the way you process your thoughts, and when done properly will help you begin to eliminate most anxieties. I do them almost every day to manage my anxiety.

Jrank1
19-08-08, 17:20
Bummer that Axel has disappeared:ohmy: I am so grateful to him and others who were instrumental in helping me get to where I am now. Hopefully he'll pop in again one of these days. I disappeared for awhile too:shades:

Kazzie, I could not have given a better answer on TEA forms. I hope you give CBT and TEA forms a try because they are both awesome!

Jrank1
19-09-08, 22:33
Cece or anyone else, If you have Axel's e-mail address could you send it to me. Thanks:hugs:

june
26-09-08, 14:24
:yesyes:
Hi,
Is there an author for this book?
There is no mention of it in the "recommeded" reading on the left.:unsure:
It sound as if it might be VERY useful.
Thank you
June

kazzie
26-09-08, 19:48

I have had 2 lots of CBT which have nearly cured me but tea forms were never mentioned!!!

Kaz x x x:hugs:

cece
01-10-08, 02:44
Hi,
Is there an author for this book?
There is no mention of it in the "recommeded" reading on the left.:unsure:
It sound as if it might be VERY useful.
Thank you
June

It was written by Sam Obitz with the foreword by Michelle Craske who is world reknowned for her work with panic disorder specifically:yesyes:

cece
01-10-08, 02:48

I have had 2 lots of CBT which have nearly cured me but tea forms were never mentioned!!!

Kaz x x x:hugs:

That's great that you are getting better Kazzie:yesyes:
Odd that they didn't use the TEA forms though because they were the main component of my cbt treatment along with exposure treatment. We always had to do our TEA forms before and after each exposure also.

Take care:)

Jrank1
14-11-08, 17:07
Sometimes TEA forms are known by other names like thought counter graphs or triple columns etc. I am sure you used something like them Kazzie:)

cece
18-01-09, 00:39
Thanks for that additional info on other names for TEA forms!

HarStew
07-02-09, 03:31
I'm a big fan of the TEA forms and the Obitz book. I first read it about 3-4 years ago, and it helped me as much as any other book I've read.

cece
13-02-09, 05:57
Harstew, I'm glad you are back posting again:). I just left you a thank message on your thread in the success stories section.

Jrank1
02-05-09, 01:23
Good to see you back Harstew. I hope you are able to post more often and I will try to also. We need all the positive story's we can get on here:D

cece
12-05-09, 00:18
We need all the positive story's we can get on here:D

I agree. Harstew's story was one of the first I ever read on this site:flowers:

Jrank1
24-05-09, 21:22
I just caught myself being negative and complaining about all those who disappear once they get well, but I realizing it is more productive to focus on those of us who do come back and try and lift the others up:D

cece
12-06-09, 02:29
see my reply to you under almost done with my group Jrank:flowers:

MOJO
14-06-09, 10:53
Can anyone tell me if this book and the tea forms could help me in my situation? I wake with anxiety and have it for most of the day. It's not just about particular situations. I don't know why I'm anxious. Even if I was told I could stay in the house all day and not have to go out and do anything I would still feel anxious, shaky, agitated etc. I'm anxious about being anxious I think. It's the old fear of the fear. Anyway, any advice? Thank you.

june
14-06-09, 15:45
i just put "tea forms" into Google and it limked to this post:blush:
june

HarStew
16-07-09, 07:27
Yes Mojo, somehow the act of putting the thoughts to paper in the manner described in that book is cathartic and brings forth a higher degree of self-awareness.

cece
31-07-09, 04:05
i just put "tea forms" into Google and it limked to this post:blush:
june

That reminds me of when I was growing up and looked up an unfamiliar word like spelunking and the definition would be something like, to spelunk. I really used to hate that:lac:

Jrank1
04-08-09, 20:45
Can anyone tell me if this book and the tea forms could help me in my situation? I wake with anxiety and have it for most of the day. It's not just about particular situations. I don't know why I'm anxious. Even if I was told I could stay in the house all day and not have to go out and do anything I would still feel anxious, shaky, agitated etc. I'm anxious about being anxious I think. It's the old fear of the fear. Anyway, any advice? Thank you.
Being anxious about being anxious is a classic anxiety problem. The TEA forms will help you get out of your head and once you counter the thoughts on paper for awhile you will feel a lot better:)

Jrank1
04-08-09, 20:47
That reminds me of when I was growing up and looked up an unfamiliar word like spelunking and the definition would be something like, to spelunk. I really used to hate that:lac:

I can totally relate and it is frustrating:mad:

cece
03-09-09, 23:07
Being anxious about being anxious is a classic anxiety problem. The TEA forms will help you get out of your head and once you counter the thoughts on paper for awhile you will feel a lot better:)

This is right on target. I was skeptical something so simple could help me but it really works and there is something therapeutic about writing your counter thoughts down as opposed to just countering them in your head. They say it builds new enhancing thought patterns in your brain.

Jrank1
28-09-09, 18:11
I agree there is something about the process of writing things down that enhances your ability to remember things. Remember in school when they said the best way to learn was through writing things down? Of course I fought them at the time but looking back I think they were right on the money:D

cece
27-10-09, 22:54
I agree there is something about the process of writing things down that enhances your ability to remember things. Remember in school when they said the best way to learn was through writing things down? Of course I fought them at the time but looking back I think they were right on the money:D

Great analogy about school and note taking:yesyes: I never thought of that, excellent:)

Jrank1
15-12-09, 19:27

cece
03-02-10, 01:22
You are welcome. I hope you and everyone else's new year is off to a good start. Mine is going well thus far:yesyes:

HarStew
07-02-10, 09:28
I too like the analogy about note taking in school :)

cece
11-02-10, 01:26
Nice to see you posting again Harstew:)

Jrank1
02-06-10, 23:32
Thanks everyone and great to hear so many are doing well:) I am still countering my thoughts in the TEA form for a few minutes each day and have been doing great. Feeling good and really busy and that's why I have not posted in a long time, sorry about that. You guys are always in my thoughts though- In a good way not the thoughts that need to be countered in my TeA forms :hugs:

amanullah
03-06-10, 11:33
Hi jrank and thanks for posting this. I recently completed a cbt group and have not had any anxiety attacks in over three months. I was skeptical at first that cbt would be useful at all to me but I am doing better now than I thought possible just a few months ago. I realize I still have a lot of work to do on myself but I am doing my tea forms everyday and slowly they are begining to become more a part of the natural way I think and react to things. I have not been doing the putting things back into perspective exercise much since my group ended but maybe I will have to add that to my daily thought countering routine. Thanks again for sharing!

hiya,

i have ordered the the tea forum buk buy obitz proposed to a be delivered on early july.cant wait until it reaches eager to start the tea forms.will i be able to get tea forms online?pls let me no where can i get it sooner if u no thanx

bai t.c

amanullah
03-06-10, 12:30
Thanks everyone and great to hear so many are doing well:) I am still countering my thoughts in the TEA form for a few minutes each day and have been doing great. Feeling good and really busy and that's why I have not posted in a long time, sorry about that. You guys are always in my thoughts though- In a good way not the thoughts that need to be countered in my TeA forms :hugs:

hi Jrank1,

i am a nw member an glad 2 no dat ur doing gud wit tea forms countering ur thoughts.if my thoughts were positive i cn alleviate my stress alot.i have ordered the the tea forum buk buy obitz proposed to a be delivered on early july.cant wait until it reaches eager to start the tea forms.will i be able to get tea forms online?pls let me no where can i get it sooner if u no thanx

bai t.c

amanullah
03-06-10, 12:42
hi everybody,

i am a nw member an glad 2 no some guys doing gud wit tea forms countering ur thoughts.if my thoughts were positive i cn alleviate my stress alot.i have ordered the the tea forum buk buy obitz proposed to a be delivered on early july.cant wait until it reaches eager to start the tea forms.will i be able to get tea forms online? i beg u pls let me no where can i get it sooner if u no. thanx :weep:

bai t.c

Jrank1
04-06-10, 19:55
Welcome Amanullah:)
Did you order it from the books website www.tao3.com (http://www.tao3.com) or somewhere else. I ordered from the website and got my copy delivered in a few days. All you need to do the TEA forms once you know all the thinking errors etc is a pen and a piece of paper. Even if you are not in the USA I would imagine you would receive it a lot sooner than July as it is a small book.

amanullah
04-06-10, 21:33
Welcome Amanullah:)
Did you order it from the books website www.tao3.com (http://www.tao3.com) or somewhere else. I ordered from the website and got my copy delivered in a few days. All you need to do the TEA forms once you know all the thinking errors etc is a pen and a piece of paper. Even if you are not in the USA I would imagine you would receive it a lot sooner than July as it is a small book.

hi jrank,

thanks 4 ur quick response.i hav ordered it frm amazon.i wud be pleased if i receive it sooner.:blush:

bai t.c

Jrank1
06-06-10, 22:55
YW amanullah:)
I hope it arrives sooner too. Perhaps amazon just say it takes that long so you will be happy that it arrives much sooner than that. I hope using the nTEA forms will help you as much as they have helped me:yesyes:

cece
08-07-10, 02:58
hi everybody,

i am a nw member an glad 2 no some guys doing gud wit tea forms countering ur thoughts.if my thoughts were positive i cn alleviate my stress alot.i have ordered the the tea forum buk buy obitz proposed to a be delivered on early july.cant wait until it reaches eager to start the tea forms.will i be able to get tea forms online? i beg u pls let me no where can i get it sooner if u no. thanx :weep:

bai t.c

Welcome amanullah:)
Hopefully you received your copy and have started the TEA forms. Do them as often as you can catch the offending the thoughts and you will make real progress faster than you probably expect. Do them at least once a day and more often is even better. Let me know if you have any questions:hugs:

Jrank1
05-09-10, 18:48
hey how are you doing amanullah? Let me know if you have any cbt or TEA form questions:hugs:

cece
23-10-10, 00:28
No questions amanullah? I hope that's because you are feeling better?

cece
24-01-11, 00:22
Amanullah,
I am wondering how you are doing and surprised you have not posted any updates or questions. We're all here to support each other so don't be shy.
Happy New year to everyone:D

davew
19-02-11, 20:57
Thank you JR and everyone else for posting. This is really encouraging to me. THis is my first visit here and I was hoping to find others using the TEA forms! I am just a few months (4) into using them and the success I am having is remarkable. I do them every day- sometimes a few times a day- and I re-read the book by Obitz every month. My problem is as much better as I am already feeling I can't shake the fear that it may not work over the long term. I know there are thinking errors in that very fear and I keep countering it in my TEA forms but it would really help to hear about lobnger term effects of using them and warning about any pitfalls to watch out for from more experienced user's of them:shrug:

cece
05-03-11, 01:58
Davew,
Welcome to the site I think you'll find lots of support here. I just want to reassure you that if you stick with the TEA forms you will probably have lasting results like I am having:yesyes:

davew
24-03-11, 21:24
Thanks, that's so encouraging! I have read several of your posts and they are all very inspirational and so positive:yesyes: I'm always open for any advice so fire away if you have any for me!

Jrank1
05-04-11, 01:29
Just keep doing what you are doing davew. If the TEA forms are working now they will work even more for you down the road if you keep at them:D

cece
16-04-11, 02:08
Welcome back Jrank1. We have missed you:hugs:

davew
19-04-11, 21:39
Just keep doing what you are doing davew. If the TEA forms are working now they will work even more for you down the road if you keep at them:D
Thank you! If they keep working... you know I'll keep working at them:yesyes:

GILL8
01-05-11, 21:28
Hi

As a young 60 year old who has had a chronic health/death phobia for nearly 40 years and has tried nearly every possibly therapy and is
still so scared and anxious on a daily basis, is this the book for me?
I've also recently lost my brother (huge family break up due to business,
I wasn't allowed to the funeral), and this has made me so much more
anxious and worried. It affects me physically as well as emotionally.
I think a miracle is more what I need.

cece
07-05-11, 01:56
I know what you mean about thinking you are beyond hope and need a miracle, but what I found through countering my thoughts in the TEA forms is that you just need to break the habit that causes all the worry and replace it with more objective thinking.
As for if the book will help you? It's not so much about the book as it is about your willingness to work on the TEA forms (http://tao3.com) everyday. They get easier over time but it takes some work. For me the benefits have been substantial but I had to work it for several weeks before the light went on for me and I began to see some results which helped encourage me to keep at them. But I won't lie, early on I almost gave up as I was still thinking they may work for everyone else but they won't work for me. Little did I know it was that attitude that held me back for so long.
I hope this is helpful.

Jrank1
02-06-11, 00:38
Thank you! If they keep working... you know I'll keep working at them:yesyes:

Always nice to be missed cece... Great attitude DaveW:yesyes:

Gill8- The book is great but like Cece said you really need to work hard on countering your thoughts in the TEA forms if you want them to help you get a handle on your anxiety.
Hope you feel better soon:hugs:

davew
21-06-11, 23:11
Thanks Jrank1 for the compliment. The TEA forms have made my attitude better than ever before.
Gill8- I think they are worth giving a try as there really is no downside as far as I can tell.

davew
24-07-11, 21:09
Gill8- Just checking back to see if you tried the TEA forms and how they are working for you if you have?
Hope you are well:hugs:

cece
12-08-11, 02:56
Hi everyone! Hope all is well with all of you:hugs:

cece
28-08-11, 03:30
Eventhough I didn't see the note, I am appreciative anytime spam is deleted:yesyes:

davew
12-09-11, 20:20
I'm doing great, how about everyone else? The TEA forms have helped me so much andf I hope it continues!

cece
27-09-11, 03:30
I'm doing great, how about everyone else? The TEA forms have helped me so much andf I hope it continues!

I'm well and it will continue if you continue working on them:hugs:

davew
08-12-11, 21:46
I'm well and it will continue if you continue working on them:hugs:

Thanks Cece. I am still doing my TEA forms and ready to add more exercises. I just posted another note asking which ones in the Obitz book would help me most to add?

cece
22-12-11, 23:57
The putting things back into perspective exercise is really good at helping you get deeper thoughts for your TEA forms.

cathycrumble
23-12-11, 00:28
Cece I am waiting for CBT on the Nhs but got a few months wait I have just gon on to the website for Sam Obitz book. As I am desperate to get out of this anxiety prison. Is the book called Been There done that Do this?

Cathy xx

davew
21-01-12, 20:16
The putting things back into perspective exercise is really good at helping you get deeper thoughts for your TEA forms.

Thx Cece I will go back and spend more time on them starting today:yesyes:

cece
31-01-12, 00:10
Cece I am waiting for CBT on the Nhs but got a few months wait I have just gon on to the website for Sam Obitz book. As I am desperate to get out of this anxiety prison. Is the book called Been There done that Do this?

Cathy xx

Yes that's the title... I just responed to your other query a minute ago on the thread CBT vs. Psychotherapy:)

---------- Post added at 14:10 ---------- Previous post was at 14:09 ----------

Thx Cece I will go back and spend more time on them starting today:yesyes:

Great, let me know how it goes and if you have any questions.

davew
06-04-12, 00:24
Your advice helped a lot... Probably why I have not posted in a while because I am feeling so much better. I think that exercise helped me get deeper thoughts for my TEA forms which made them work even better for me. Thanks! :hugs:

cece
14-05-12, 23:40
That's one of the side effects of feeling better.... Becoming so busy with our lives that we neglect to post here and help others. Don't feel guilty though as we all go through it.:hugs:

Jrank1
30-05-12, 22:49
That's one of the side effects of feeling better.... Becoming so busy with our lives that we neglect to post here and help others. Don't feel guilty though as we all go through it.:hugs:

Amen to that! It sure beats the alternative but it feels good to check in at a place like this and help others too. I am going to try and do a better job this year than I have recently at helping others on here get where i am today:)

bobbydazzler
05-06-12, 17:41
I bought my copy over the internet on the author's website's they shipped it via first class mail. I'm in Hawaii but I think they said they ship everywhere.

Just ordered it to come to the UK & it was £13.42..... you can pay by paypal, much cheaper then the ones on amazon that were used and over £30! Fingers crossed it works :winks: xx

joy
05-06-12, 19:46
what are tea forms etc as against cbt

Joy

cece
22-07-12, 04:15
Just ordered it to come to the UK & it was £13.42..... you can pay by paypal, much cheaper then the ones on amazon that were used and over £30! Fingers crossed it works :winks: xx

Let me know if you have any questions bobbydazzler as I would be happy to help if I can. The TEA forms are great but you have to do them daily to get the most out of them.

---------- Post added at 17:15 ---------- Previous post was at 17:11 ----------

what are tea forms etc as against cbt

Joy

Hi Joy,

The TEA forms are just a simple and effective exercise that are the main exercise in CBT treatment. They were popularized in the book by Sam Obitz and Michelle Craske.

davew
09-08-12, 21:56

That's a side-effect I can live with lol.
Seriously, I am still going to try and kep checking in here and offering whatever support I can to others:D

uklad
25-08-12, 00:28
bought from america to uk and read befor getting my therapist appointment says alot! read the book in one go was really good gives you a good insight into the tea forms and how they can be used easly with each day and bad thought. gotta still use the tea forms yet..... but after reading the book has made me more positive about trying it.

cece
26-08-12, 18:18
bought from america to uk and read befor getting my therapist appointment says alot! read the book in one go was really good gives you a good insight into the tea forms and how they can be used easly with each day and bad thought. gotta still use the tea forms yet..... but after reading the book has made me more positive about trying it.

Ironically I just sent you a note on another thread five minutes ago, inquiring as to how you were doing with the TEA forms. So glad you got the book (did it make it to the UK quickly or not?) and found it encouraging. The TEA forms are great once you get the hang of doing them but well worth the early struggles:hugs:
Just remember they don't have to be done "perfectly" to work well and you will get better at doing them with daily practice:flowers:

uklad
26-08-12, 19:42
Ironically I just sent you a note on another thread five minutes ago, inquiring as to how you were doing with the TEA forms. So glad you got the book (did it make it to the UK quickly or not?) and found it encouraging. The TEA forms are great once you get the hang of doing them but well worth the early struggles:hugs:
Just remember they don't have to be done "perfectly" to work well and you will get better at doing them with daily practice:flowers:
it arrived in just over a week roughly which is quick i think from america, the book is a good eye opener into tea forms, gonna try the counter method mention in the book with the tea forms seems a good way of keeping record for the forms. been using the tea technique in my head and already been helping abit gonna start writeing it down soon. how long you done them for ? seem much different to befor you started doing them?

cece
27-08-12, 02:43
it arrived in just over a week roughly which is quick i think from america, the book is a good eye opener into tea forms, gonna try the counter method mention in the book with the tea forms seems a good way of keeping record for the forms. been using the tea technique in my head and already been helping abit gonna start writeing it down soon. how long you done them for ? seem much different to befor you started doing them?

I used both counter exercises in the book as well and they were complimentary to the work with my TEA forms. I think you will notice even greater improvement once you begin writing them down. Obitz warns that although it is okay to do them in your head, it's the writing them down and countering them that provides lasting and deeper relief. I started using the TEA forms over five years ago now. I don't even resemble the worrywart I used to be when I first learned them anymore. I can honestly say that all the effort I put into the exercises and my personal growth have paid huge dividends in every area of my life today:yesyes:
It's hard work but I am pretty sure if you put the effort in you will achieve similar success:hugs:

cece
05-10-12, 00:32
Hey UKLAD,
I just wanted to roust you and see how you are doing with life and the TEA forms?
I hope they are having a positive effect on you:hugs:

davew
11-10-12, 22:34
UKlad,

Cece's advice is real good on here. I hope you have taken to the exercises and are finding success. Let everyone know and I am open for any questions if you have any:)

cece
16-10-12, 00:59
Thanks Davew,

How are you?

cece
26-11-12, 23:00
I hope everyone's holiday season is off to a great start:flowers:

davew
25-05-13, 00:11
Hi UKlad and Cece,

How are you both doing? (this may be a dupicate question for you Cece as I just asked on another thread:ohmy:)
Life is going really well for me now. I hope you are both feeling good too.

cece
02-08-13, 20:00
Hi UKlad and Cece,

How are you both doing? (this may be a dupicate question for you Cece as I just asked on another thread:ohmy:)
Life is going really well for me now. I hope you are both feeling good too.

Thanks for checking in on me Davew. I am doing well and hope you are too?

davew
21-08-13, 23:55
I'm doing very well thanks and even cut back on my TEA forms on weekends now:D

cece
05-09-13, 00:19
That's good to hear. Please let me know how that is working out for you?

davew
16-06-14, 23:28
That's good to hear. Please let me know how that is working out for you?

It has worked out well. I only do the TEA forms two or three times a week now with no noticeable increase in anxiety. I truly believe my brain reacts like a TEA form automatically 90% of the time now :yesyes:
I hope everyone else is feeling great too!

cece
01-02-15, 00:07
That's awesome Davew! I'm so glad all of your hard work on the TEA forms and paid off for you and you continue to feel great:hugs: