PDA

View Full Version : Dr appointment today so scared.

angietomjimandcass
16-01-09, 10:40
Hi all, i have been having relly bad chest, back, face and arm pain for ages now and i am going to see the dr today at 12:10.
I am really scared of what the dr will tell me im 24 and i want to see my kids grow up.
I got really stressed with my hubby and clean the house and my chest hurt so bad.
I have ocd and panic attacks.My hubby tried rubbing my sholders last nihgt and he said the were like stone, then i just burst into tears.
Please help me

lorrifarko
16-01-09, 10:46
Hi, I know exactly what you are going through. Im going though the same thing myself, atleast you have the guts to go the doctor. I get the same pains, im afraid to go to the doc too, but i guess i should. I think its stress and anixity related. I feel better coming on this forum because alot of people feel the same. Im sure your fine and nothing to worry about :hugs:

angietomjimandcass
16-01-09, 10:49
Thankyou you for posting, i lost my mum nearly 3 years agao and my brother 5 years ago and i dont want to put my family though the stress of me dying.
I love my hubby and kids but have been distanst so if i i do go they wont care.
I just want to be a normal mum.

jobear
16-01-09, 10:50
hey ive been doctors first thing this morin as i had chest pains and pains in my arm and shoulders! but ive been reasured its all anxiety related and yours will be to!!
i also get pains in my chest when i try do house work, its just musul pain because were so tensed
but try not to worry you will be fine :hugs:
jo x

angietomjimandcass
16-01-09, 10:51
Thanks jobear, i am so on edge.

lorrifarko
16-01-09, 10:53
Im so sorry to hear you feeling so bad, im sorry too about your family. Tell your doctor everything about whats going on in your life. No wonder you feel the way you do. Youve lost the people you love. Good luck with the doc. Hope you feel better soon xx

angietomjimandcass
16-01-09, 10:54
Thanks i will let you know how i get on.

jobear
16-01-09, 10:56
hey

dont be silly sayin they wont care if you go! course they will. ive felt like this though, and i also think on a daily bases that i want to be a normal mum to. feel like im not doing my best ect. you arent alone, but im sure you do your best and thats all you can do. by the way i broke down in the doctors becasue i think am not a good mum and its all gettin to me. do you have alot of support? you deffinatly sound down, make sure you tell your doctor EVERYTHING! as you'd be suprised what can be related.
if you need to talk just pm me

jo x

daniellemarie
16-01-09, 12:06
I get like that when im worrying a lot which is most days all the bones in my body hert and ache like i have the flu some times it is very worrying hope you mind will be pit at ease from the doctos xx:bighug1:

angietomjimandcass
16-01-09, 13:25
Been to the dr's and saw the best one there and he said i have borhomles deiese which i had before, its a virus in the chest and he said its going around at the moment.

DEB34
25-04-09, 10:25
Hi Angie,ur Chest Pains Are Just Stress,as I Have Been In Hospital Myself With Them Loads-its Horrible I Know ! Love Deb

angietomjimandcass
25-04-09, 10:58
been bad this week ever since my hubby started work i have constant dizzyness i feel like jumping off a bridge.