PDA

View Full Version : ok, now i KNOW somethings wrong!!!!!

panicagain
16-01-09, 13:21
Please help me figure it out,,,I keep going to sleep but only sleep for a few minutes then i get woke up with it being hard to breath and heavy chest with a cough:scared15: WHAT IS IT! TOTALLY SCARED:weep:

angietomjimandcass
16-01-09, 13:27
i have just been to the dr and he said i had borholms desise it going around atm mybe you got it, its the same symptoms your having.

panicagain
16-01-09, 13:45
never heard of it but i'm from U.S. so probably not going around here

NervousNellie
16-01-09, 14:30
Do you have any other cold symptoms? Fever?

panicagain
16-01-09, 14:40
No cold symptoms
I've calmed down a bit and now i have heavy chest and pressure in head:weep:
IT NEVER ENDS!:mad:

NervousNellie
16-01-09, 15:31
I really think that you're just suffering from severe and constant panic. If you feel more comfortable, give your doctor a jingle. But if they are aware of your anxiety/panic problem, I'm sure that they will tell you to just relax!

panicagain
16-01-09, 15:45
I really think that you're just suffering from severe and constant panic. If you feel more comfortable, give your doctor a jingle. But if they are aware of your anxiety/panic problem, I'm sure that they will tell you to just relax!

Yea, your probably right, i actually did call my dr but they said they couldn't get me in till Feb. They said go to the ER if i need to:mad:

Trixie
16-01-09, 15:49
i have just been to the dr and he said i had borholms desise it going around atm mybe you got it, its the same symptoms your having.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/health/conditions/bornholmdisease1.shtml

Emaa
16-01-09, 18:10
I got this, for a few days. I kept waking up and couldn't breathe and I thought I had sleep apnea... It got so bad I even took myself up to the hospital because I was afraid to go to sleep.

The only thing they could think of that could be causing it, was panic attacks. They did all sorts of tests and everything was fine.

I didn't believe it was panic attacks because I had nothing to worry about at the time, but after a few days I was completely fine again and all was okay. Guess they were right. :/ xx

angietomjimandcass
17-01-09, 11:21
i have pain in my arms chest and back, chest tightness and pains in my face.

lorrifarko
17-01-09, 16:41
Hi panic, you know how you said you had a cough, it could be a chest infection? im not a doc, im a pharmacist though, thats good enough, lol. It's treated by a course if antibiotics and your rite as rain again. It might not be that but i would go to your doc x