PDA

View Full Version : Big day ahead tomorrow

Veronica H
16-01-09, 14:34
:) hi All

I have decided that I am going to take a train journey to the next town tomorrow, to do some shopping on my own! I have not been on the train for over a year. The journey is only 20 mins but I am nervous never the less, I think it is the noise mainly, so will take my MP3 just in case. I will let you know how it goes.

Veronica

orangeblossom
16-01-09, 14:54
Hey,

What a great idea! I'm wishing you all the very best for your trip - good luck! I'm sure you will have a really good time!

Taking your mp3 player is a good plan - always nice to have something to take your mind off things!

x x

Trapped
16-01-09, 15:24
the very best of luck.
Look forward to hearing how it went.....

Patty
16-01-09, 15:50
Hi Veronica, :)

Good for you!! :yesyes:

Wishing you the best of luck for tomorrow - hope you've a really nice day. :yesyes:

Best wishes xx :hugs:

SilverFern
16-01-09, 19:39
Good luck for tomorrow! I'm sure you'll have a lovely day. Don't spend too much!!!

honeybee3939
16-01-09, 19:41
Hi Veronica

Just wanted to wish you luck for tomorrow, you can do it:yesyes: :yesyes: !

Let us know how things go wont you?

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxx

Anxious_gal
16-01-09, 23:04
woohoo! Good luck! I hope it all goes well! xxxxx

Dominic1975
16-01-09, 23:14
Go for it bab...... make sure you buy yourself something nice for you, when you get there, as a reward fro what you have done

Veronica H
17-01-09, 19:41
:yahoo: thanks for your good wishes guys. Made it, with a few 'moments' like when the doors on the train shut and we pulled out, but not so bad on the way back. Bought a killer pair of boots!

Veronica

Mully
17-01-09, 19:50
:yahoo: YAY !!! Well Done :yahoo:

I faced the same fear back in October and so know exactly what you went through.. it's so liberating when you face your frear and then be able to stick your two fingers up at it in the end!!.. WOOOOOT !!

honeybee3939
17-01-09, 19:51
:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:
WELL DONE Veronica !!

Glad to hear you managed the journey!:yesyes:

LOL about the boots, thats the trouble when we start getting out and about it means spending money:) lol. but what the hell !

Andrea
xxxxx