PDA

View Full Version : hello im new here..looking for some friends

brandywright
16-01-09, 23:38
hello, my names brandy im 23, i came across this website here, and wanted to join, i have panic problems, and i worry alot, well most of the day really, it use to be so bad i wouldn't even leave the house or from the couch , i was so in bad shape i couldn't get up to go get me something to eat or drink or to the bathroom, thats mostly the only things i did all day, without thinking i was going to die or have another panic attack, then my docter put me on some new meds. and i somehow got better from all that, now i go out with freaking out or feelings sick , and i can even go to big malls and even wal-mart lol which use to be the worset place for me for feelings panic, i guess cuz of all the people, i just didnt feel good around alot of people, worried id get sick of fornt of them, but now i can go anywhere i want, even stay all night with my sister at her house, without my mother, which before i could never leave my mom site without gettin sick, which still sometimes i still worry and feel bad or thinkin i might die from something, like even more if i hear about someone having something and dieing or watchin something on a movie like that, then i think they might happen to me or i got that, so that sucks still..but i guess ill always have that, im just soo thankfull im not as bad as i use to be,,,so i just wanted to meet some new friends on here to talk too,,because i dont really know anybody else who theses things happen to as well, or know how i felt or feel..so i wanted to join....well take care..

shaka
17-01-09, 00:01
Hi brandywright
Wellcome you will make lots of friends here im sure.
Im fairly new myself everyone seems to be very friendly .
I was the same could not go out and thinking i was going to die .
somedays i slip back but dont let it get a hold so much .
Its nice to hear how well you have done
keep up the good work and hope to hear from you agian

Love shaka X

Patty
17-01-09, 00:15
Hi Brandy, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes xx :flowers:

weeble40
17-01-09, 00:17
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

brandywright
17-01-09, 03:18
thanks for all the comments! :D ,,,,,i have a Question? , does anybody ever just get dizzy out of the blue sometimes, by just sitting still or getting up out of the bed..feels like everything moves for a second or so, its a scary feelings and its got me worried...i have had bad ear aces problems most of my life, and i do have ruining ears alot and stuff in my throat a pretty good lot, sorry if that sounds nasty ... but im just woudering and worry what it might be caused by, worried it might be bad..but i think it might be to do with my ears and things, ive had this problem from time to time as far as i can remember,

satjason
17-01-09, 03:29
hi brandy

i think everyone gets this its normal

my best wishes
jason

brandywright
17-01-09, 03:31
thanks for the comment Jason, :)

satjason
17-01-09, 03:43
you are very welcome brandy

mickh555
17-01-09, 03:47
Hello Brandy.I felt that way a long time ago.I,m still here ! So dont worry,you,ll be fine.

Deepest Blue
17-01-09, 03:47
Hi ya, welcome to the forum, it's great that you have found us :) I hope you enjoy your stay :)

Take care now.

brandywright
17-01-09, 04:03
thanks for the comments, i feel much better thanks...

sunshine-lady
17-01-09, 21:18
Hi and:welcome: to NMP, pleased you found us. I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice, information and support.

chat is fun too and a great place to make new friends:biggrin:

brandywright
25-01-09, 23:19
hi everybody, i don't feel so great today, i think Ive got the flu. my noise wont stop running and i feel weak and when i walk around i feel out of breath and tired. and im worried i have something wrong with me like my heart or something, i just feel pretty bad :weep:

moonlighta
25-01-09, 23:32
Hi, I'll be your friend. I need some too!!!! Take care.

brandywright
25-01-09, 23:33
aww thanks:hugs:

Dominic1975
25-01-09, 23:37
welcome to nmp

If ever you need to chat, please just message me