PDA

View Full Version : Funny feelings

Barb
07-07-05, 11:25
Hi All

You will be getting fed up with me I am posting every day at the moment . Well on waking I felt ok was just thinking I was just thinking I would have an early shower when my face felt funny from my cheeks down to my jaw sort of heavy and a numb feeling it was awful and scared me to death I FELT i wouldnt talk properly but of course I did. Then I had a full blown panic attack and thought ( this is it ) I clung to my husband until the panic passed. Then I took my Diazapem and distracted myself taking photos of myself with funny faces on my mobile and within half hour it had gone.Got a headache now and the bombs in London have really heightened my anxiety.

I just wondered if anyone else had anything like that as I havent had it before and it is worrying me. I am starting to dread what will happen next as its constant worrying symptoms.

I think this should probably be on The Health Anxiety page

Barb xxx

leo05
07-07-05, 17:32
hi sorry to hear you are not to good

not had that yet and dont want to by the sounds of it

i am here if you need to talk

leo05 [8D]

seh1980
07-07-05, 17:35
hi Barb,

I get this quite often. My whole face goes numb, especially my cheecks, and I feel like I won't be able to talk. It is just the anxiety and it can't hurt you..

Sarah :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

Barb
07-07-05, 17:49
Thanks Sarah

What a releif that has given me acute anxiety all day worrying what is was and if it would happen again

Barb xxx